Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Anyone running nitrogen in their tires? My mechanic put it in the Mustang tires when he mounted them. I had not driven the car before for comparison though.

Nitrogen is used for two reasons, first it's a bigger molecule than air so it doesn't lose pressure. Second is pressure fluctuates with temp, nitrogen holds a more consistent temp. So unless it's for racing or extreme conditions it's just a gimmick rather than help.
We went from -15F to 70F in the time I was in Japan. ie, 10 days. I am one of the few that actually checks my air pressure, but if my truck drops 5lbs in a tire it handles wickedly different and I am somewhat anal.
Anal...lol we get offended when you talk about ass around here :D:P

Nobody got offended. Nobody wants to hear about your anal issues. It's bad enough we have to read your "normal" posts. Then you beat shit to death because you get butt hurt. Pun intended.

And how do you know they are not another SSA member with a chunk of meat hanging from there anus that can gain some knowledge from this topic? You don't! This is off topic and I got some brothers opinions that was caring enough to help,so find you somebody else to stalk quit viewing my profile :madsign:

Have some fucking decency. I know this is the hop but you post some nasty shit.

like ?? You are so full of it..lol

Anyone running nitrogen in their tires? My mechanic put it in the Mustang tires when he mounted them. I had not driven the car before for comparison though.

Nitrogen is used for two reasons, first it's a bigger molecule than air so it doesn't lose pressure. Second is pressure fluctuates with temp, nitrogen holds a more consistent temp. So unless it's for racing or extreme conditions it's just a gimmick rather than help.
We went from -15F to 70F in the time I was in Japan. ie, 10 days. I am one of the few that actually checks my air pressure, but if my truck drops 5lbs in a tire it handles wickedly different and I am somewhat anal.
Anal...lol we get offended when you talk about ass around here biggrin.pngtongue.png

Nobody got offended. Nobody wants to hear about your anal issues. It's bad enough we have to read your "normal" posts. Then you beat shit to death because you get butt hurt. Pun intended.

And how do you know they are not another SSA member with a chunk of meat hanging from there anus that can gain some knowledge from this topic? You don't! This is off topic and I got some brothers opinions that was caring enough to help,so find you somebody else to stalk quit viewing my profile madsign.gif

Who the fuck washes their shit stained underwear in their kitchen sink? You do.

Edited by ssh

That sounds about right if you purchased some good quality stuff.

Its speer gold dot hollow-point.. sales rep reccomended them

Not a horrid deal, but before buying ammo, research what has the best test results for your particular firearm.

The round that works great in a S&W may not fire as well in a Glock.

J

Anal...lol we get offended when you talk about ass around here :D:P

And how do you know they are not another SSA member with a chunk of meat hanging from there anus that can gain some knowledge from this topic? You don't! This is off topic and I got some brothers opinions that was caring enough to help,so find you somebody else to stalk quit viewing my profile :madsign:

Who the fuck washes their shit stained underwear in their kitchen sink? You do.

What is wrong with that? I like the crisp feeling..Dont knock it till you try it!

You sir must realize you can only post on here because we are adult enough to handle you. You have no idea what really goes on around here. I'll leave it at that.

My to do list for the 4runner just grew a little. Replace half shafts, all 4 ball joints, and raise it 2.5".

I got the Jeep list shorter by a 3 items this weekend. Fixed rear lights (new sockets), fixed door jamb wiring and replaced the shifter PCB, which cause limp mode.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Some very annoying sounds remain, I'm hoping one of them is a bad shock. 

Sounds like you are ready for bilsteins 5100 replacement shocks.

Absolutely. I always kicked myself for buying Bilstein HD's for the XJ, when I could've spent a little more for 5100. I shall get my revenge now ! 

Instead of 21% oxygen and 1% other gasses, you now only have Nitrogen. 

N2, O2 and CO2 all behave like ideal gasses in this situation, so the effect of temperature is the same. 

One step closer we are, the state has approved the name and the domain has been purchased!

Get ready to be visited regularly by the ATF!
No worries, we know the local agent who will be interviewing us and she has been guiding us to make sure things are done properly.
Whats the name of the store you are opening? If its not a secret lol.... feel like i got ripped the other day picked up my S&W bodyguard 38 and bought a box of i beleive 20 hollow-points that cost me 25$

Main Street FireArms

My to do list for the 4runner just grew a little. Replace half shafts, all 4 ball joints, and raise it 2.5".

I got the Jeep list shorter by a 3 items this weekend. Fixed rear lights (new sockets), fixed door jamb wiring and replaced the shifter PCB, which cause limp mode.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Some very annoying sounds remain, I'm hoping one of them is a bad shock. 

Sounds like you are ready for bilsteins 5100 replacement shocks.

Absolutely. I always kicked myself for buying Bilstein HD's for the XJ, when I could've spent a little more for 5100. I shall get my revenge now ! 

Sweet!

That sounds about right if you purchased some good quality stuff.

Its speer gold dot hollow-point.. sales rep reccomended them

You can always check midwayusa.com to get an idea of price.

SO it seems the seasonal sickness has settled in my body!

No happy at all, when I could be raking the yard to add turf builder after a good work out!

Feels like Christmas...4 packages delivered today.

The new sills for the Miata arrived :D

Plus some elliptical LED lenses. 

Jared the world lost another artiest, this guy has done all my tattoos. My wife was just up to schedule her new one and his wife told us that Bill had passed away. 

http://www.dailyitem.com/obituaries/william-j-buffalo-bill-tarr-sunbury/article_da8487f2-a293-11e4-b2d9-0bfc9315337f.html

Jared the world lost another artiest, this guy has done all my tattoos. My wife was just up to schedule her new one and his wife told us that Bill had passed away. 

http://www.dailyitem.com/obituaries/william-j-buffalo-bill-tarr-sunbury/article_da8487f2-a293-11e4-b2d9-0bfc9315337f.html

Sounds like he was a very bright guy just from reading the comments. He must of had a great passion for the art to still be tatt'ing at that age. 

Looks like you have an excuse to come visit now atleast. :)

Feels like Christmas...4 packages delivered today.

The new sills for the Miata arrived biggrin.png

Plus some elliptical LED lenses. 

Parts is parts, pieces parts.

I think we are in a race for the painters Adrian!! Ready, set, GO!! :D

Vivofit tracker recorded 30 miles of walking between Friday and Sunday. Oye.

I take it thats a workout tracking program? I need a mileage tracker for riding my bike. Was getting ready to download "track my walk", as thats what the W uses.

You sir must realize you can only post on here because we are adult enough to handle you. You have no idea what really goes on around here. I'll leave it at that.

Explain this please?

Looking for some recommendations on a bench vise.

I'd only be using it for general home use, re gripping golf clubs, sharpening blades, cutting and etc.

I'd like to stay around 100 bucks.

Was looking at this one

http://m.sears.com/product-details/p-00951888000P?partNumber=00951888000P&sid=I0084400010000100600

And also remembered I could possibly get a discount from matco, and they have a 4.5 in and 5.5in

I'd only be using it for general home use, re gripping golf clubs, sharpening blades, cutting and etc.

Was looking at this one

http://m.sears.com/product-details/p-00951888000P?partNumber=00951888000P&sid=I0084400010000100600

And also remembered I could possibly get a discount from matco, and they have a 4.5 in and 5.5in

Do yo have a harbor freight close by?

Sounds like he was a very bright guy just from reading the comments. He must of had a great passion for the art to still be tatt'ing at that age. 

Looks like you have an excuse to come visit now atleast. smile.png

His work was awesome. I was lucky enough to have been tattooed by him when Paul Booth was in town with him once. Quite the ink session that was.

At some point we shall meet up for ink, drinks, and fun. :)

Was looking at this one

I bought a fixed vise for general use and found it to be a pain going to it all the time, so I picked up a wilton portable vise. I can use pretty much any place. Just an idea.

Was looking at this one

Craigslist