Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Needs to be a little lower. That's where the bags would come in nice.

1948-ford-panel-van2_c4807.jpg

SOOO tempting to put LED taillights, blinkers and reverse lights on the stang. Can't decide if it takes away from the classic-ness of the car. Don't want it to look to Chip Foosey.

Has been the week of auto repairs. I did the motor and strut mounts in the hooptie only to see that it needs a radiator too.  Then the W's Xterra had a slip yoke crap out. Of course them Asian bastards will only sell the driveshaft as a unit. Well now the part is back ordered.

Now I need to decide what level of rental car i want to drive to Cali. Thinking SUV or a luxury like the Lincoln. What do you guys think?

Heidi. Everyone wanted to slip into Heidi on Tool Time when Home Improvement was on the air.

As such, its appropriate.

J

Has been the week of auto repairs. I did the motor and strut mounts in the hooptie only to see that it needs a radiator too.  Then the W's Xterra had a slip yoke crap out. Of course them Asian bastards will only sell the driveshaft as a unit. Well now the part is back ordered.

Now I need to decide what level of rental car i want to drive to Cali. Thinking SUV or a luxury like the Lincoln. What do you guys think?

Damn man. Shit is not in you ur favor brother.

I like the Suburban I had out there.

J

Has been the week of auto repairs. I did the motor and strut mounts in the hooptie only to see that it needs a radiator too. Then the W's Xterra had a slip yoke crap out. Of course them Asian bastards will only sell the driveshaft as a unit. Well now the part is back ordered.

X650

:)

BIL just bought one, nasty and nice at the same time!

I didn't like that vehicle the first time I saw one.

It's grown on me for sure.

I went from 1-2 discrepancies last inventory to 3 pages of being fucked in the goat Ass.

In one month.

Fuck

My

Life

I love running into a room to wrestle with someone after it's been filled with "top cop" double strength pepper spray from a fire extinguisher size canister.

Shit's still in my pores/lungs...

I love running into a room to wrestle with someone after it's been filled with "top cop" double strength pepper spray from a fire extinguisher size canister.

Why would you do that?

I went from 1-2 discrepancies last inventory to 3 pages of being fucked in the goat Ass.

In one month.

Fuck

My

Life

Wtf? How did it get away from you?

Why would you do that?

It's my job.

It's a lovely night to make rounds gentlemen!

Too bad the ultrasonic cleaner is annoying as hell

In one month.

Fuck

My

Life

#1 the system fucked me somehow.

#2 I entrusted my assistant manager.

It's. Combination of these things.

Thankfully a lot of it was, short one thing and over another.

I called my boss and let him know ASAP, he wasn't happy but understood as a bunch of it was these discontinued items that have been seriously fucking up my life.

I also got it down to a little less than 2 pages in the end. I was able to track down errors. My new Assistant is brilliant at inventory, that's how we caught the errors. He also has the flu, so when I double and triple checked the work we found he had confused numbers or didn't know about something weird.

#3 my warehouse fucked me bad. They skipped an invintory truck and still finalized it as if I got it.

I heard it is rough!

In one month.

Fuck

My

Life

#1 the system fucked me somehow.

#2 I entrusted my assistant manager.

It's. Combination of these things.

Thankfully a lot of it was, short one thing and over another.

I called my boss and let him know ASAP, he wasn't happy but understood as a bunch of it was these discontinued items that have been seriously fucking up my life.

I also got it down to a little less than 2 pages in the end. I was able to track down errors. My new Assistant is brilliant at inventory, that's how we caught the errors. He also has the flu, so when I double and triple checked the work we found he had confused numbers or didn't know about something weird.

#3 my warehouse fucked me bad. They skipped an invintory truck and still finalized it as if I got it.

Jesus man. Sounds like the system is hating your ass.

J

David Beckham getting a ticket, lol.

article-1011762-00D8CD6800000578-876_468

Figured he would have picked a gaudier wheel, but was maybe trying to hide.

I heard it is rough!

Shit burns bad. The one of the two who were fighting was in the shower for almost an hour in straight cold water, and he was still burning. His skin was beat red...

Not something you want to mess with.

Wish I could scrap all the fake bs chrome crap too. :(

Why would you do that?

It's my job.

That didn't answer the question really. :P

More seriously yikes.

Need to post these all together here while I shop elsewhere.  Didn't save pics last time, just my post lol.

20150131_154837.jpeg
Cadillac_Escalade_03_000.jpg
Cadillac_Escalade_02_000.jpg
c31b6c39.jpg