Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

<- Grabbed the first pizza made of the day at little Caesars. laugh.png

Little Caesars pizza sucks ass!!! I want eat that shit.

It does, but $5.41 for an instant 2200kcal when you're trying to gain weight is awesome.

Ava is all well and ready to go!

What made her ill?
Curious as well.
Apparently there was a hole in the intake tube drawing in unmetered air. I think I would have heard that, but WTF do I know.

I just can't see it affecting A/F that much, especially since she runs RICH.

Did it just fire a code or how did you notice? Fuel trims just not able to adjust?

*not that it matters, I am just curious since I am trying to learn more and more about modern ecu's

I don't know specifically how the computer manipulates it, drove as if it was only firing 4 holes. If you've ever lost a cylinder, you'd understand. It then lit the little wrench light on the dash. Third time it did it,the MIL light came on.

I honestly think the previous owner did all the mods over the winter,then just traded it in before having it tuned. Almost as if he knew he wasn't going to keep it,so why dump any more money into it.

forced computer limp not being able to compensate the trim on the cylinders? Surprised it didn't fire a code sooner

<- Grabbed the first pizza made of the day at little Caesars. laugh.png

Little Caesars pizza sucks ass!!! I want eat that shit.

It does, but $5.41 for an instant 2200kcal when you're trying to gain weight is awesome.

The hamburger or sausage I could probably deal with if I was hungry enough,but the pepperoni is awful.sad.png

Our pizza places is shit here...We have Little Caesars,Domino's,Pizza Hut and Poppa John's 

...Out of those all I like is Domino's hamburger or sausage 1 topping or Poppa John's thin&crispy ham&pineapple,or supreme and that is it..Best one I ate at in TN is In Nashville there is a shopping strip in downtown Nashville called the arcade..Was a little ma and pa joint that came here from NY,NY and was the best I ever ate it was $2:00 for a HUGE ASS SLICE!!!

Pepperoni is aweful everywhere. I can only tolerate it occasionally and enjoy the addition almost never.

Boadway primo deep dish is legit.

Cossettas is not offensive too.

I don't know that I even classify that as a "real" pizza anymore however.

Punch is real pizza.

Pepperoni is an American monstrosity and fucking gross. A nice salume though I dig hardcore

Our pizza places is shit here...We have Little Caesars,Domino's,Pizza Hut and Poppa John's

...Out of those all I like is Domino's hamburger or sausage 1 topping or Poppa John's thin&crispy ham&pineapple,or supreme and that is it..Best one I ate at in TN is In Nashville there is a shopping strip in downtown Nashville called the arcade..Was a little ma and pa joint that came here from NY,NY and was the best I ever ate it was $2:00 for a HUGE ASS SLICE!!!

welcome to the south where the food, well, sucks

What made her ill?
Curious as well.
Apparently there was a hole in the intake tube drawing in unmetered air. I think I would have heard that, but WTF do I know.

Did it just fire a code or how did you notice? Fuel trims just not able to adjust?

*not that it matters, I am just curious since I am trying to learn more and more about modern ecu's

I don't know specifically how the computer manipulates it, drove as if it was only firing 4 holes. If you've ever lost a cylinder, you'd understand. It then lit the little wrench light on the dash. Third time it did it,the MIL light came on.

I honestly think the previous owner did all the mods over the winter,then just traded it in before having it tuned. Almost as if he knew he wasn't going to keep it,so why dump any more money into it.

forced computer limp not being able to compensate the trim on the cylinders? Surprised it didn't fire a code sooner

I'll know for certain in a few weeks.  I'll be able to view everything ät the tuner and I'm going to try to recreate the issue while on the dyno.

On the menu I seen the prices went way up since I been there.

What made her ill?
Curious as well.

I'll know for certain in a few weeks.  I'll be able to view everything ät the tuner and I'm going to try to recreate the issue while on the dyno.

Not that anyone targets exactly stoich, but your stock O2's are only good from what 14.4 to 15:1.  (at least that is what I read the range is on the GM units). Beyond those ranges your computer can't adjust right.  Not sure if on the Ford it flips to Speed Density then or not?  If not, then if your metering is off by a whopping 3% it will cause issues.  If you ignore laminar flow disturbances and other friction 3% of an 80mm Intake is 2.4mm.  Obviously any hole near that size should trigger the computer to say it is confused.  

Definitely curious what it equates to once you have a wideband on.  Real easy to log that.

Does your tuner use HPTuners or something else?  If it is HPT and he pulls logs I can give you the software to read them (free just need a disk, pay to rip tunes).  I know personally I'd love to see a before and after.  Trying to learn this shit and the more logs I can read and settings the better.  He may not want to share though, I understand either way.  Plus my next car may be a Mustang so that makes me even more interested.

Don't know if I had commented on here.  Drove a 15 SS Camaro convertible and a 15 GT convertible back to back.  The Mustang made the Camaro feel like it was designed in the 60's.  Amazingly horseshit in comparison.  I expect that the new one built on the ATS platform may catchup, but the difference was absurd.  I also expect the new Camaro to be too small.  Have hope though.

I sort of want a convertible but am second guessing that choice as a daily.

I have the go ahead from the W to add a 30' x 18' extension to our garage.  Would also have a 15' triangle.

Would be going from 30x24 ~720sq ft to 1370sq ft :)

Adding 600 sq ft of a master suite at the same time.

Here is me testing if it'll work.  I suck at sketchup, but am concerned based on my setback.  Red zone you can't build on but is my property.  Here is how the house sits right now.  This was a test, working on an actual perfectly scaled model right now.  I grabbed house dimensions on the outside from a builders print, inside crudely estimated with a tape measure to the nearest 2"

Today_zpsogdpi9tx.jpg

My proposed addition.  Obviously an architect & designer will probably rework it completely.  Garage door pictured is 16'x10' not that I know if they even make that size lol.  Just want to be able to back my boat in as on the current doors I have 1" on each side and even a farmer can't back that in.

New%20Garage_zpszfpmeym2.jpg

When you don't measure right in sketchup your slants and shit don't match up right so the corners are fucked.  Part way through nailing everything.  Here it is pre-addition.  I have the interior does as well since we will be moving a couple walls.

House%20Today%20without%20roof_zpskwfet0

It isn't a wood house, but putting in the tudor beams and doing stucco would add some time to it that can be done last if I go that far.

Pretty sure I can combine the inside and outside when I am done too and then you can "fly" through the walls.  We'll see.  I built them on the same platform so they do line up in X, Y, & Z to scale atm.

Between that and re-programming the front end on the carpc and reading tuning logs I feel like all I do is program now....and I haven't programmed since college.  Hardly any then too.  Mostly stopped in 1988 or so.

And while HPT isn't really programming it utilizes programming logic.  Sketchup not at all, but the same shit gets fucked up, lol

Same size garage in box form detached:

Detached%20Garage_zpsgqkr3ovg.jpg

Advantage is I have a remote work space and larger backyard.  Disadvantage is it looks like crap in comparison and the bonus triangle connected it to the other is huge.