Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I thought that was a problem for all mobile users

And I think it was a non-m although it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the comparison

Because cosmetically I sure prefer my truck

Ok, you need to take me for a drive in that jalopy. It was off my radar 100%, but it sounds like a great vehicle. I have never seen one in person and to say it looks better than a cayenne turbo is crazy to me.

Mercedes-Benz-ML63_AMG_Performance_Studi

vs

2006-porsche-cayenne-turbo-s-front-angle

and

112_0803_05z%2B2009_mercedes_benz_ML63_A

vs

PORSCHECayenneTurboS-1183_12.jpg

Ride, hell you can drive.

We can make a ghost riding the whip video. TONKA STYLE!

ROFLMAO.

Maybe it is because I am used to it. I remember thinking the other way before, but my truck looks fucking meaty when you walk up to it where the CTT looks a bit more feminine.

I had missed this. Now that you say it, yes it is a bit feminine. All Porsches are bit if you ask me. Benz, well AMG, is definitely the antithesis of feminine.

It was in the garage wasn't it? How I didn't notice it more than just in passing astounds me. Especially being that I do not think I have ever seen one up close.

That shows how excited to get on the lake I was. Really one of the best afternoon's in a really underwhelming summer "off".

I like this front bumper cover

2009-ENCO-Gladiator-Porsche-Cayenne-Turb

Smoother wheel flares and lower door molding would make me like a lot more of the kit.

I think I missed the last part of this page somehow.

That is fucking sexy.

Tim it none of those front pictures work

LoL at stupid speach to text.

And I think it was a non-m although it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the comparison

Sure kept up didn't though?

The numbers on that x5m and the video where I saw it destroy the CTT and the ML63 was sexytastic. It looks to be the cheapest used option too. Maybe something to look at for me in the future.

I wanted to be a all porche family. Get the wife GTS cayenne and get myself a 911..... but that M3 that was still beat to fuck made me really consider the BMW. It was hard to beleive I liked it more than the c63. Maybe the coupe c63 would be a better comparison, but that 2 door M3 had almost everything.

Shredded a tire on my way home from work today while driving down the interstate at approaching 80mph.

That was pretty fucking awesome.

NOT.

1st time I've had to throw a spare on my car though.  Thankfully this car was "luxury" for it's day so the spare is a full sizer.

Maybe I should take this as an opportunity to throw some balling rims on it :P

I can't see any YouTube posts on my phone or ipad

Really? Why?
No idea

Oh yeah, as Sean mentioned none of it worked. I logged out of the site then back in and re-switched to mobil and it worked. I also updated my android software to whatever is current.

1st time I've had to throw a spare on my car though. Thankfully this car was "luxury" for it's day so the spare is a full sizer.

Maybe I should take this as an opportunity to throw some balling rims on it :P

Glad you are ok. And you are a dub plus 10 kind guy right?

That's the only way to roll :)

Ugh.

My phone now works as a mouse for my pc.  I can answer calls, make calls, browse my phone book, send sms all that shit....BUT you cannot use the damn PC speakers and mic for telephony.  If I attach another bluetooth device it's fine.  WTF?  How can Windows NOT have a driver for that?

Sell it to me as a "Mobile Connection Kit" and just have it be a driver, I don't fucking care.

I like this front bumper cover

2009-ENCO-Gladiator-Porsche-Cayenne-Turb

Smoother wheel flares and lower door molding would make me like a lot more of the kit.

I think I missed the last part of this page somehow.

That is fucking sexy.

Rims are terrible though

Maybe it is because I am used to it. I remember thinking the other way before, but my truck looks fucking meaty when you walk up to it where the CTT looks a bit more feminine.

I had missed this. Now that you say it, yes it is a bit feminine. All Porsches are bit if you ask me. Benz, well AMG, is definitely the antithesis of feminine.

It was in the garage wasn't it? How I didn't notice it more than just in passing astounds me. Especially being that I do not think I have ever seen one up close.

That shows how excited to get on the lake I was. Really one of the best afternoon's in a really underwhelming summer "off".

Good day for me as well.  Have no idea how you missed the car though.  You parked next to it.

So, I should be getting that Ipad mini from work.  I know they pass digital out via the lightning connector.  What I want to do is pull that digital signal and convert it to a digital coax since my HU has digital coax input.  I know about the Pure i20 dock which includes digital coax out, problem is I would really like to not spend $100 + the cost of a power supply + have to figure out where to mount and secure the docking station just for a digital signal.  I want to run digital so I don't have to deal with the low preamp voltage and HU doesn't have analog input I don't believe (would have to check again), I don't want to run an extra input to the MS8 or switch inputs via the MS8.  I want to keep the control at the HU and figure if I can do it digital, why the hell not?

What I would really like is something more simple and/or less expensive than the Pure i20.

Anybody have an idea of my options?

I wonder if they wanted Porsche to win?  X6M would have beat it by a bunch obviously.

So, I should be getting that Ipad mini from work.  I know they pass digital out via the lightning connector.  What I want to do is pull that digital signal and convert it to a digital coax since my HU has digital coax input.  I know about the Pure i20 dock which includes digital coax out, problem is I would really like to not spend $100 + the cost of a power supply + have to figure out where to mount and secure the docking station just for a digital signal.  I want to run digital so I don't have to deal with the low preamp voltage and HU doesn't have analog input I don't believe (would have to check again), I don't want to run an extra input to the MS8 or switch inputs via the MS8.  I want to keep the control at the HU and figure if I can do it digital, why the hell not?

What I would really like is something more simple and/or less expensive than the Pure i20.

Anybody have an idea of my options?

Yay!  Apple.

My guess is you are getting the $100 bone.

I know nothing of Apple anything because everytime I try to think of something to do with one that shit happens.

*goes to search for bluetooth phone for a macmini