Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Me too. Outside of the fact that I know the founders.

You are the epitome of Six Degrees of Seperation.

You are the epitome of Six Degrees of Seperation.
In MN, I say there is one degree and when I try hard enough almost always find a connection. Non-locals excluded. 6 degrees works worldwide.

One of my really good college buddies high school mates started Crocs.

Just placed the itinerary for my lil sister's 21st bday. First class seats for her, my ole lady, and myself via United and 5 nights at Mandalay Bay's two room strip view suite.

She turns 21 on Nov. 16th. We r leaving the 18th. Gonna be a surprise trip.

Okay, I am fucking lost here.  . . . . 

Okay, I am pucking lost here. . . . .

In others words he do t know the owners. He knows someone who went to highschool with the owner.

In that case I know Leonardo decaprio cause I had dinner with his parents.

Well, that's one way to sell your trucks

Edited by Penguin4x4

i think it was ryan who asked me how the job is going....

well.. it keeps me fucking busy as you may have noticed ..

i wake up at 445 and i get home at around 7pm every night  its ALOT of work.. and thats a good thing.. im getting paid to work out...

so far the job its self is fine... the people i work for on the other hand is another story.. they are a unorganized mess

and when ever i ask about the prosses  of things, and interject a streamline kinda idea.. they always say.. " well thats the way its always been done"

do enjoy the nights and weekends off :D and its less stressful and also less liability by far

Seth, and any other people who might know, are there any problems with the Mazda 5?

MIL wants to know if there is anything to watch out for if she goes that route next year.

It is a Mazda. Not a big fan, but in the types of shops I work in I don't see a lot of Mazdas.

Awesometown... I had a 2007 Jeep Liberty with the turbo diesel motor come in yesterday. It has been to 5 shops, and nobody could get it to run. Nobody could get any communication between any computer on the car with the ECM, TCM, ABS, and SRS brains. I got to it today, just too busy. It literally took me less time to get it running then it did to push it into the shop. One blown fuse, a bad battery, and a SKIM key error. Installed the fuse, found a shorted cell in the battery, and programmed the SKIM in under 15 minutes.

5 fucking shops couldn't find simple shit like that? I guess I could see the SKIM being tough, but IMO it was as simple as seeing the red security LED lit in the dash. He has had 2 ECMs, an ignition switch, an ABS module, a clockspring, both the driver's and passenger's door modules, a crank sensor, all 4 glow plugs, a MAF sensor, a cooling fan assembly, a high pressure AC switch, and an AC compressor clutch installed. I can't fathom the amount of money this guy has into this piece of shit.

He wanted a guarantee that we could fix the car. I told him to give me 2 hours and I should have something, but it could go beyond that with all the communication issues (they can be a real motherfucker to figure out sometimes, and I am not a diesel mechanic). He insisted on a guarantee, so  I guaranteed that I would have an answer for him for 5 hours of labor, or I would not charge him anything.  He knew if it took me 5 minutes he would get charged 5 hours... I let him off easy, I did it for 3 after all was said and done, plus .2 hr for battery install and the cost of the battery and fuse. He nearly shit his pants when we called him to pick up his Jeep about an hour and a half after I got approval.

Winning!!!

Same shit happens to gen 3 vipers.  A low/bad battery will throw a fuse under the hood pucking up the passkey (or what ever they call it) and creates all kind of crazy ass codes to pop up.  Car will turn over but not crank.

Okay, I am fucking lost here. . . . .
In others words he do t know the owners. He knows someone who went to highschool with the owner.
Ha, no. They came to visit him in college and I've been to Boulder and seen them. Acquaintance is a better word than friend, but I never said friend. wink.png

Then I am buds with Russel Crowe. Pre-career he was roomates with my buddies brother. Both were trying to make it in Hollywood. My buddies bro however only landed a roll in a rollerskating movie.

Then I am buds with Russel Crowe. Pre-career he was roomates with my buddies brother. Both were trying to make it in Hollywood. My buddies bro however only landed a roll in a rollerskating movie.

Got the wife a pair of sunglasses for her birthday. A little early, but she will be outside tomorrow working a city festival for our charity. I didn't want her to be in the sun and be bitchy at night.

LoL

I didn't get the day off work, and I really really feel bad I didn't push for it now.

Got the wife a pair of sunglasses for her birthday. A little early, but she will be outside tomorrow working a city festival for our charity. I didn't want her to be in the sun and be bitchy at night.

LoL

I didn't get the day off work, and I really really feel bad I didn't push for it now.

I am even more lost than before.  What the fuck do actors have to do with crocodiles and how the fuck does someone start a damn reptile?