Sign in to follow this  
kendall64

Which sub to get... need suggestions

I am thinking about down stepping down from my 18's and going with something more practical. I have a 2001 gmc 1500 extended cab and im thinking about putting 2 10'' subs underneath the seat. I plan on raising the seat 2'' and hope to have about 3.5 cubic ft. so I would like some recommendations on subs please. I have been looking at the psi platform 1 or ssa gcon but I am open for other options. I would like to go for as much spl as I can get with an under the seat setup. I have a AQ3500.1D and a dc power alt and 3 batteries. thanks for any help......

What is your maximum mounting depth? Budget?

I haven't built the box yet so I have no clue yet and I would like to spend about 500 to 600 on subs or would trade mine.

Well mounting depth could seriously limit your choices, so you should try to get an idea. Also you should know what box specs you can make happen before you choose a sub. What do you have for trade?

Well mounting depth could seriously limit your choices, so you should try to get an idea. Also you should know what box specs you can make happen before you choose a sub. What do you have for trade?
2 HDC3 audioque 18'' copper coil dual 2ohm

2 HDC3 audioque 18'' copper coil dual 2ohm
could you tell out of the two 10's im thinking about getting which ones you would go with. the ssa gcon or the psi platform 1

I would do 2 Icons

Edited by swift