Sign in to follow this  
CBFryman

everything is fixed dont worry.

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED

and yes i am authorized lol

i think mr. ///M5 said it best :

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...ndpost&p=149447

- Flakko

Well i got around to installing my IS2080 today Great amp but apparently the sweat shops in china which manufacture these amps dont know how to thread screws, 2 of the screws on my amp where cross threaded

oh BTW, tried drilling htem out properly (i have the kit) and they where so jammed i coudlnt get either out, ended up soldering the wires in. ghetto but it works.

you= pwned

I didnt have any problems with my XT1600.4 or my MD2D when i un screwed the screws

what? i was told that people who bought from me would have a warranty honored. who did you talk to? in the past, problems like this was fixed no problem.

dont know

the guy was so quick to get me off the phone i didnt even have time to gather my thoughts on the matter. it as liek a 30sec phone call including time for htem to pick up.

dont know

the guy was so quick to get me off the phone i didnt even have time to gather my thoughts on the matter. it as liek a 30sec phone call including time for htem to pick up.

he didnt say what his name was or anything? ill try to have this fixed for you tomorrow. i still dont understand whats goin on.

so if this CS rep doesn't think you are an authorized dealer.. where does your role fall with USamps?

im pretty sure that i heard flakko is the nephew of the owner of us amps.....That would be pretty chitty if his uncle would not let him sell amps as an authorized dealer...I personally got hooked up by flakko so i have no qualls.... :D

so if this CS rep doesn't think you are an authorized dealer.. where does your role fall with USamps?

I am sure that particular CS rep just needs a swift kick in the schnutz.

this is by no means Flakko's fault. Flakko is a great guy and a great seller.

Flakko, like i said i dont think i heard a name. If you get this sorted out you are awsome x eleventeen. :)

this is by no means Flakko's fault. Flakko is a great guy and a great seller.

Flakko, like i said i dont think i heard a name. If you get this sorted out you are awsome x eleventeen. :)

okay i just called the factory right now and they said I AM an authorized dealer. umm so what did you want me to do? we can handle this in a couple of ways...

you can call again, and they can send you some screws (if you call this time, ask for JR ;) )

OR

i can personally pick up some screws for you and ship them out to you.

its up to you my friend :)

p.s. sorry ive been so sluggish (relatively) on my replys, ive been sick this past week.

like i siad. Great dude. ill give them a call tomarrow, ask for JR, and hopefully get some screws to me. If not i'll contact you via PM. Now i just have to figure out how to get the screws that are in it out.

The screws in the endcaps for mine were a real female dog to get off until I got the right sized screwdriver. You have to have one that isn't one of those multi ones (too thick), but still has a pretty good sized head (i think a #2)

:lol2: hahaha actually no. They all pretty kool kats over there, it was probably just a big misunderstanding. its okay tho... things seem to be fixed now.

Nice work young grasshopper.

CB, I assume you are satisfied now? In which case, I would say the customer service is spot on. Yes, there was a miscommunication at the factory with the CS rep who didn't know Jeremy but considering the situation I think that is pretty normal. I have seen much larger and smaller companies have similar issues, it is actually quite normal but in this case we have you to thank for making sure that it doesn't happen again.

Nice work young grasshopper.

CB, I assume you are satisfied now?

i dont mind. It was a #2 screw head. The screws are cross threaded. Had no problems with the other like 8 scres. end caps wher eeasy to get off with mine :)

im not going to say customer service is spot on or anything other than what i said in the first place. Had their service been spot on i wouldnt have been blown off. Resloved, yes, but only after having to go back through Jeremy, which never should have happened inthe first place.

People make mistakes though. It was one guy on the other end of the phone. Maybe instead of blowing up you could have waited a while and called back, and spoke to someone else?

A rapist is despicable, a guy who doesn't honor your warranty because he doesn't know any better is misinformed.