grumby13

possible upgrade

would anyone know anything about power acoustik if they do rated rms since i might be buying them.

Run as fast as you can.

Run as fast as you can.

Lol, I'd tend to agree on there newer amps. all china garbage.

i like the color of it. so they are like the boss amps and some other company i can't remember. then i guess its off to try and find a new company to go with. i want to find a sub that has some coolness with a little color and a design on it.

Buy a crescendo!

would anyone know anything about power acoustik if they do rated rms since i might be buying them.

i like the color of it. so they are like the boss amps and some other company i can't remember. then i guess its off to try and find a new company to go with. i want to find a sub that has some coolness with a little color and a design on it.

Are you buying a sub or an amp?

Yea haha a sub or amp? What's your budget?

budget unkown and im buying subs.

Check out the SSA store, multiple quality subwoofers, all built for different applications. There needs to be atleast one SSA subwoofer that will suit your needs.

budget unkown and im buying subs.

You are all over the place haha like mikemartel said All of the subs in the ssa store are top knotch. Also check out FI too. They have some nice subs too.

Edited by Bassink

get ssa icon and invert them for the cool looking American flag color and design

SSA offers cool carbon-look dustcaps. I think I saw that somewhere on the store.

i want to build a system that has 5k rms or 5k peak thinking about staying in the 2 12" region what would be a good "setup" par say

i want to build a system that has 5k rms or 5k peak thinking about staying in the 2 12" region what would be a good "setup" par say

Gary-Coleman-Death.jpg

You may want to do some more research before spending a lot on your system.

Let's start with your max dimensions for your box and then your budget for the whole system.

Screw that just buy a 5k amp and slap it on some bullet tweets. Fuckin sweet

Look at my signature.. 

budget is unknown at the moment and box dimension is unknown as well since im thinking about purchasing a newish car so it will all depend on the trunk size but so far im looking at a 2004 infinity g35. main thing im looking for aesthetics but can handle 5k rms or peak