kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

This is what Shawn had reported.

"We are quite a bit behind right now, but slowly catching up. Right now we are running about 20-25 business days, but everyday we knock a little off that, trying to get back down to the 10-15 business days."

Yesterday was day 25. Not counting bc im upset though, just excited=P can't wait to get my first bit if Fi equipment (:

glad they are starting to catch up yesterday was day 25 on my order also but i have 4 15s on order so ill be a guessing man and thinkin it will be another week or two hope it will come in soon kinda disappointed but i know it'll all go away once i get them in!!

God you all are making me excited... Box has been ready for the longest time. Got it cut, built, primed, painted, even got wires and jumpers sitting in the box!

Well... Im 1325, Hopefully all those ahead of are only getting 1 woofer like me :)

Its like going to the barber shop and all 8 people in front of me look like they've needed a haircut for 2 months....vs them only needing a quick shape up

March 1st ordered. 25th business day will be friday of this week. I'm hoping for it sometime in April though, as I still have other steps to take in my build. And also a stinger alt to order/wait on.

March 1st ordered. 25th business day will be friday of this week. I'm hoping for it sometime in April though, as I still have other steps to take in my build. And also a stinger alt to order/wait on.

It will actually be 20 business days by friday.

It will actually be 20 business days by friday.

Yeeup, must have mistyped that. Looks lke an estimated date of mid april, if they are indeed catching up on back orders

Yea hopefully you will get your sub by then!

I'm order #1352 .. its a 18" loaded (clearly) Sp4 ... was ordered on March 4 .. but payment went through and the awaiting fufillment started on March 14 ... gonna be a long wait

Hope they ship soon been waiting just like the rest I thought it would take about 4-6 weeks from what I found out from researching the web, At least they are keeping in contact with me.

Order #1226

Order Date: 19th Feb 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:

• 2 x SP418 
    (Ohm: Dual 1 Ohm, Cooling: Yes+30, Space Spider: Yes +$40,

This is what I know as of now - sent 03/15/13

I apologize Travis, I was going to give you a call today . We are absolutely slammed right now, and are awaiting some parts to finish up a large batch of SP4's, in which yours are in there. Yours are the 7th and 8th subs back in a batch of 26 SP4's, which takes us through our SP4 order through the 1st of march. The reason I was going to call you was to let you know about the delay and to offer you a sticker package for your wait, so far everyone that I have contacted has been really cool about it, and I thought people would be upset, so I was definitely surprised. Again I do apologize for the wait, and if the sticker package is ok with you, just let me know if you would like white, silver or black.
Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Shawn

Fi Car Audio

Edited by Tstu

Order #1145, Order placed Feb 12, Hope to get mine soon, coming up on 2 months.

I'm order #1239 (single FI SSD 10") and just got a call today saying it will be shipped out Friday or Monday. Needless to say I'm excited, and mad respect to FI for calling me to let me know without me having to contact them

F$ck me!!! I'm # 1514. This is ridiculous!!!! How much longer do you think I have?

F$ck me!!! I'm # 1514. This is ridiculous!!!! How much longer do you think I have?

I'm not too sure bro, but they are catching up. I believe they just a new hydrolathe in too, so that should help

ok guys not even 2 mins from my last post i just received a email from fedex saying they have picked up my subs #1178 n i didnt get no call or email from FI so they must be just shipping out with out notice check your emails hopefully more people are going to receive the good news!!

Sounds as if patients have eluded some....

The wait will be well worth it....

Subs are shipped!!!!!!

What did you order?

Just out of curiosity does it make a difference what people order other then the quantity? As in do they build like all the Q series for orders 1 week then do like all orders for BL's??