Sign in to follow this  
mklett33

How to make a sub box - With a CIRCULAR SAW

Many times I have been asked: "What if I don't have a table saw, how can i still make a good box?"

This video answers that question. Enjoy!

nice!!! love your vids

Nice video man, I tried to use a similar technique when building my most recent box with only a circular saw but without proper clamps or a way to make a 100% perfect t square in the first place I was stuck free handing. I also don't have a proper table either, which didn't help things but as usual I made it work. I also had to use a jigsaw to cut out my speaker holes, cringe.  I told myself no more box building until I have a table saw, work bench, router, and compressor. It sucks doing it with minimal tools especially when one used to work at an audio shop where I had every tool possible at my disposal.

Oh and I gave you a thumbs up too on youtube, usually I'd be lazy but the Happy Gilmore reference sealed the deal. What video editing software do you use, they edits/effects are much better than the crap I get with Windows movie maker...

Nice video man, I tried to use a similar technique when building my most recent box with only a circular saw but without proper clamps or a way to make a 100% perfect t square in the first place I was stuck free handing. I also don't have a proper table either, which didn't help things but as usual I made it work. I also had to use a jigsaw to cut out my speaker holes, cringe.  I told myself no more box building until I have a table saw, work bench, router, and compressor. It sucks doing it with minimal tools especially when one used to work at an audio shop where I had every tool possible at my disposal.

Oh and I gave you a thumbs up too on youtube, usually I'd be lazy but the Happy Gilmore reference sealed the deal. What video editing software do you use, they edits/effects are much better than the crap I get with Windows movie maker...

I use the Adobe Product suite for everything, expensive as f*ck but worth it to bring videos to you guys. Thanks for the thumbs up

nice, I have some clamps and straight edges for the next box I get to build.