Sign in to follow this  
aimone

looking to get a good headunit pioneer preferred *used*

i was gonna put this in the for sale/wanted section but i didnt know how well that would go over with mods.

so im looking to upgrade to a good headunit. i just traded the pioneer i had it wasnt anything special just plain jane with sub outputs. im wanting one with a motorized face and graphics. i dont really care if it has usb or aux in as i dont ever use them. i used to have a deh-p680mp that i absolutely loved. im not really interested in the newest "look" unless its the style with the bigger volume knob like a 6000ub. im also open to a possible kenwood or jvc arsenal if it looks good and the price is right

so if anyone has any head units collecting dust let me know what you have

I have one but it doesn't have the motorized or graphic screen. It's the 4300

thanx man but just got rid of one similar to that

Ohh my bad kinda read it wrong. Thought u wanted a plain one.

I too have the 4300DVD if interested.

Whoa!!! Those Pioneer Deh-80prs are pretty nice. I had one pioneer deck when i had my first car and i loved it. It wasnt anything fancy it lasted a long time 3 years then sold it to a friend for $10 and its still going strong today. I always thought alpine was top notch because my brother owned several but these pioneers are pretty nice.

Pioneers are awesome, I have the 9400bh and like it alot. The only reason I'm taking it out is due to upgrading to the AVH P8400 next to my desk. Just waiting on the bypass and I will install here soon.