jonbearsmt

a memeber has questions....

This fuck should've been banned awhile ago

Wow this is ridiculous..

I just don't understand the need of people to make fun of or talk negatively about others.  This forum is for members to share their audio builds, ask for advice, bounce ideas off of others who have the same interests.  There's no reason for personal attacks.  I just don't get it.

This fuck should've been banned awhile ago

Agreed

Its funny the things you leave out

and this guys louder than u on sony

oh and i was responding to u saying i vote all your shit down which is a lie

its not just me

lol ok

first.. NO  HES NOT>>> how sad is that.. a WALL is not louder then me...... .and secondly i clearly said TRUNKED you fucking monkey....

next?

its not just me

I mean if Jon was walled off this would be valid.... Jon has a trunk setup and it's a beast

regardless its no where near my score.. not even the same ball park.

its not just me

I mean if Jon was walled off this would be valid.... Jon has a trunk setup and it's a beast

Even at that, hes running 6 Sony Xplods Jon still is probably louder.

regardless its no where near my score.. not even the same ball park.

didn't watch the vid just saw the wall... lol...

lol ok

first.. NO  HES NOT>>> how sad is that.. a WALL is not louder then me...... .and secondly i clearly said TRUNKED you pucking monkey....

next?

you said trucked car so im assuming you're talking

about your lincoln weighing as much as a truck idk?

or could it be somemore sausage finger typing errors

either way its not a pissing contest.. i said what i said because year after year i do my thing... and i do it well.... and little boy blue, thinks he can do it better... so do it...

stop talking and build something is your moms old hand me down malibu,  im waiting.. i would LOVE to see your build log.

lol ok

first.. NO  HES NOT>>> how sad is that.. a WALL is not louder then me...... .and secondly i clearly said TRUNKED you fucking monkey....

next?

you said trucked car so im assuming you're talking

about your lincoln weighing as much as a truck idk?

or could it be somemore sausage finger typing errors

ohh how cute,, the boy that knows everything about car audio has no clue what a trunk set up is or what  its guidelines are. aww.

either way its not a pissing contest.. i said what i said because year after year i do my thing... and i do it well.... and little boy blue, thinks he can do it better... so do it...

stop talking and build something is your moms old hand me down malibu,  im waiting.. i would LOVE to see your build log.

PART951361121764805_zps94756133.jpg

PART951361121791988_zps96b94b38.jpg

He's posted a few pictures of his Setup, although he Deleted the one where he had 2 Sub Boxes, and 2 different sets of Subs.

He's posted a few pictures of his Setup, although he Deleted the one where he had 2 Sub Boxes, and 2 different sets of Subs.

that is not my setup rofl

i clearly said in the thread that i had just threw it all in to see the numbers with 4 12's

and bigjohn u clearly said TRUCKED

maybe in your internet rage with caps it was a typo

im not saying you're not loud john

im saying with that much spent and that amp you should be much louder

I remember his stupid build with multiple boxes lol can this guy get banned??? He's proven to post stupid posts and rarely helps out here.

lol and what kinda numbers did you put up with more cone area when i have ??/

dude.. your not teaching me anything.. i run a power divided class..  it would do nothing but HURT me to run a bigger amp then i need.... do you understand that...  i run with people with  the same power...

your clown if you think i have a big amp just to make you jealous.  but i can see it works.

and why in the fuck would i run an NS-1 at .25 ohms and void my warranty and take the risk of burning it to the ground if i didnt NEED more power then i already have?

you dont make any sense

lol or maybe i should send my car up to be re installed by you.. seems how you have all the answers .. lol what amp would you run if my car were yours ?

oh very clean.. well i guess ill just go home.. i just got bested by  the king of audio

I think this should be a place for people to learn and share there audio that are truly into it. . I think if someone is acting like that they should be able to get like voted off this site or something.. on these forums you should think of everyone else like your self. It shouldnt matter about looks.personality or anything like that. Its not just some social network to bull shit around on and see how far you can push people. Its about the love of audio and always learning and helping others learn more about what they love also

Sorry for the random post I just hate when I see this kind of crap

please tell me more random person who knows nothing about me and johns internet fued

lol and what kinda numbers did you put up with more cone area when i have ??/

dude.. your not teaching me anything.. i run a power divided class..  it would do nothing but HURT me to run a bigger amp then i need.... do you understand that...  i run with people with  the same power...

your clown if you think i have a big amp just to make you jealous.  but i can see it works.

and why in the fuck would i run an NS-1 at .25 ohms and void my warranty and take the risk of burning it to the ground if i didnt NEED more power then i already have?

you dont make any sense

lol or maybe i should send my car up to be re installed by you.. seems how you have all the answers .. lol what amp would you run if my car were yours ?

since u have huge budgets for this kind of thing

if i were you.....

i would wall it with at least 4 15's

i am not jealous of your amp

i just lol at the waste of potential

you want to know my numbers off a $600 setup?

sorry the guy was closed for the day by the time i got out of school

a memeber has sausage fingers and cannot type correctly

frabz-FINGERS-THAT-LOOK-LIKE-SAUSAGES-MA