jonbearsmt

a memeber has questions....

lol im not sure what there is to hide.. i have made everything you try to keep  hidden visible.  that is the point...

and i have no feud with you .. if you same some miss leading shit or give bad advice i call you out on it.

because I HATE people furthering ignorance about audio.. fueling myths and hear say.. i have never personally attacked you...  you may feel as tho i did because you feel foolish after you are corrected but thats your personal feelings.

i tried to help you in your first few days here.. i told you leave the SMD bullshit there.. and you wont.

i care about audio ,. thats why im here... and if i was useless here then i would have been gone along time ago.

im here to learn, first, teach second. and third be around those who share the same love for audio as i do...

so tell me why are you here. ?

Schoolboy, you should do your homeworks first. And then learn about audio, AND come back when you're older, or richer to afford good equipments.

What a waste of time. smh.....

Big John : don't bother yourself with that little schoolboy !

lol im not sure what there is to hide.. i have made everything you try to keep  hidden visible.  that is the point...

and i have no feud with you .. if you same some miss leading shit or give bad advice i call you out on it.

because I HATE people furthering ignorance about audio.. fueling myths and hear say.. i have never personally attacked you...  you may feel as tho i did because you feel foolish after you are corrected but thats your personal feelings.

i tried to help you in your first few days here.. i told you leave the SMD bullshit there.. and you wont.

i care about audio ,. thats why im here... and if i was useless here then i would have been gone along time ago.

im here to learn, first, teach second. and third be around those who share the same love for audio as i do...

so tell me why are you here. ?

smd is the best place online for a wide knowledge base

but your posts have attitude and you name call new people

because what they do

is not what you want to do

calling people idiots, morons, and dumb asses is why

this place is so much more popular than smd, pfffttttttt

im not suprised you do not like them

or stay here

because a couple of your attitude constipated advice posts

and they would ban you so fast

so when im gone john just remeber

you drew this attention to yourself

i do not randomly get into beefs with people

the way u carry yourself is a joke

ive seen a few mods on here tell u to calm down on some threads

Edited by Truconcept

I think this should be a place for people to learn and share there audio that are truly into it. . I think if someone is acting like that they should be able to get like voted off this site or something.. on these forums you should think of everyone else like your self. It shouldnt matter about looks.personality or anything like that. Its not just some social network to bull shit around on and see how far you can push people. Its about the love of audio and always learning and helping others learn more about what they love also

Sorry for the random post I just hate when I see this kind of crap

please tell me more random person who knows nothing about me and johns internet fued

Tell you more what?

Funny that you were banned there too kid , now I see why.  Most all the post you make remind me of teeny bopper shit.  I know damn well it's obvious to a lotta people.

wow.......this kid is stupidly entertaining.

one question to the kid do you even know how hard it is to get damn loud out of the trunk? especially in a lincoln with full interior? i to drive a lincoln and they arent the easiest car to get loud.

Funny that you were banned there too kid , now I see why.  Most all the post you make remind me of teeny bopper shit.  I know damn well it's obvious to a lotta people.

Its obvious to everyone I hope. There will always be people like that I guess.

yea i got banned for making a support obama gun control thread

when one of the admin is a real hill billy gun nut 

they have alot of gun threads

and maybe you're onto something

the car audio forum tough guys are all old and way past any kind of beginner stuff

so far past that they have no patience at all

and by old i mean over 25

this sucks for us who are in the middle of nowhere and have barely any car audio help

because these guys who are on forum all day have attitudes usually

personally i cannot believe they allow the skar bashing here when it is sold in ssa store

the car audio forum tough guys are all old and way past any kind of beginner stuff

this sucks for us who are in the middle of nowhere and have barely any car audio help

personally i cannot believe they allow the skar bashing here when it is sold in ssa store

.jpg

No one is bashing Skar--only showing the truth.

.jpg

No one is bashing Skar--only showing the truth

Either or it still looks silly and dumb, if the community doesnt like them and they dont serve a puprose here why allow them to sell online at the store. Just leave the forum up so everyone can see their flaws like they did with DC Power Engineering. Just my .02 on the issue

.jpg

No one is bashing Skar--only showing the truth

Either or it still looks silly and dumb, if the community doesnt like them and they dont serve a puprose here why allow them to sell online at the store. Just leave the forum up so everyone can see their flaws like they did with DC Power Engineering. Just my .02 on the issue

Revenue is revenue is my guess.

I think its time to close this thread.

there is plenty of pointless skar bashing on here

so much that i think they're trash yet do not know why

they use cheap chinese labor....  ok so does sundown

bottomline by bashing skar the way u guys do u are taking the profit

that ssa would make from people buying in the store

all thats offtopic

HERE IS THE REAL SHIT

bigjohn i am sorry to have made u stomp your feet and get your fingers all bunched

when you type

but from your demeaner on here i assumed you could take some playful shit talking pms

and maybe talk some car audio too

i have pm'd almost every regular on here at least once

i guess my approach with u was a bad idea as you are emo

why would i build a wall when i compete in a trunk class? lol are you kidding me?

and i never name call because someone is new...  i wait untill they prove them selfs to be a moron before i call you one..... if you dont want to be called a dumbass dont act like a  dumbass  if you dont want to be called a tree.. stop acting like a tree.... its simple really.

and as far as SMD... i could give a shit about if i would or if i would not be banned there .. i dont wish to be there.. so i am not.

and lastly, son.. i know what im doing. if i had 4 15's guess what.. i would need 2 NS-1s   your just lame and you can not wrap your head around this shit yet.. but, one day you will understand.  i have what i need. nothing more.

i know you dont believe me .. im just glad those who have sponsored me do

far far from true.

and you should shit your pants if you seen the amount of power that some trunk cars have on 2 10's at the shows i go to.... just another way you show your ignorance

yea u would totally need 2 ns-1........gtfo

this guy has 1 on 6 15's

and thats a real hairtrick

Edited by Truconcept

lol your so fucking foolish...

son.. what does he use his build for???? you have no clue.. but i can tell you he probably does not burp well.... but then again.. what the fuck you know about competing  nothing. lol but hey.. thats ok.

lol your so pucking foolish...

son.. what does he use his build for???? you have no clue.. but i can tell you he probably does not burp well.... but then again.. what the fuck you know about competing  nothing. lol but hey.. thats ok.

what do you know about hitting 140 under $750

Bigjon, you should just ignore him. This douche is probably gettin off on all this.

You guys want to act like children, do it via PM, or take it to another forum.