gprestonmoto

Which DSP do you use?

Hey guys I was just interested in what DSPs you use the most on your setups? We install a lot of Audison bitONEs and bitTENs. And a much smaller amount of Fosgate 360.3's, Helix P-DSPs, and JBL MS-8's. Just curious and what do you think of them?

Think they are mostly overpriced and non-accessible.

Headunit control rocks. After that a miniDSP or PC plug in makes more sense to me if you cannot control things from the drivers seat really easily.

Headunit control rocks. After that a miniDSP or PC plug in makes more sense to me if you cannot control things from the drivers seat really easily.

Do you have a link to the miniDSP's that you use?

I think these are the ones http://www.minidsp.com/

yes.... and this:  http://www.minidsp.com/products/minidspkits/2-x-in-8-x-out

I think these are the ones http://www.minidsp.com/

i've had the best luck with bit.one's

The Audisons are what we've had the most success with. The Helix P-DSP sounds great, but people come in specifically looking for it so I was just trying to see if there really is a buzz out there about bitOnes and bitTens.

a dsp shouldn't sound like anything 

Edited by lithium

The Audisons are what we've had the most success with. The Helix P-DSP sounds great, but people come in specifically looking for it so I was just trying to see if there really is a buzz out there about bitOnes and bitTens.

a dsp shouldn't sound like anything 

I wonder if he meant sounds great as in a good product or sounds good to the ear ...lol

>a dsp shouldn't sound like anything 

I wonder if he meant sounds great as in a good product or sounds good to the ear ...lol

I mean they sound like a good product and a lot of people like using them, lol. It just seems like the Audisons are very popular.

>a dsp shouldn't sound like anything

I mean they sound like a good product and a lot of people like using them, lol. It just seems like the Audisons are very popular.

I figured.... I don't know, I see alot more hype for the 360s on the forums or MS8's really

We usually don't even carry MS-8's, we just get them when someone asks for them. The 360.3's are great but we sell more bitTens because they're a little cheaper.

I love my 3Sixty.3, simple to use helps improve the sound a lot.