Loudizzzzle

Famous Producers Bentley With Focal Utopia And Mosconi Gear

I drove 2 hours each way to film this vehicle. I had to jump at the chance to hear such a high end setup with my own 2 ears. Lets just say the owner of this vehicle has very sensitive ears and loves his audio in his ride to be top notch!

Thought it was gonna be a demo :/ oh well, nice vehicle, nice sound system!

Very complex build, Definitely be interesting to hear in person. Thanks for sharing. :)

Ever since I heard about the Utopia kit and the 5k pricetag... I always wanted to hear if it was worth all of that money.

Ever since I heard about the Utopia kit and the 5k pricetag... I always wanted to hear if it was worth all of that money.

And.....it's not worth it lol.

I'm sure it sounded good but 5k no way, when you drive a Bentley 5k is pocket change I guess. Either way cool car and video!

Thanks! If ya knew whos car this was... 35k for the system is a drop in the bucket. Must be nice LOL. Thanks for watching!

Ouch, not a lot of fabrication there for $35k.  Slightly misapplied budget IMO.  Don't get me wrong, I'd take it. :P

I would love to hear it.  Would be very cool if they have build progress pictures.

I like the car.... 

I would love to hear it.  Would be very cool if they have build progress pictures.

They do, their on FloridaSPL.

35/k and no time alignment ?

do you use a go pro for your videos?

He said the Mosconi processor had T/A.

im going off of how he described the way its sounds.. he stated that  he could hear the music coming from left and the right and he looked left when he said it then he looked right...

correct me if i am wrong but it was being time aligned then he would have been looking at the middle of the dash or some where near the center of the windshield

im going off of how he described the way its sounds.. he stated that  he could hear the music coming from left and the right and he looked left when he said it then he looked right...

correct me if i am wrong but it was being time aligned then he would have been looking at the middle of the dash or some where near the center of the windshield

He was probably trying to describe the imaging, where the singer appears to be in one spot, the guitarist in another, and so on.

Either way no one can tell anything about how it sounds by watching a Youtube video.

He was probably trying to describe the imaging, where the singer appears to be in one spot, the guitarist in another, and so on.

Either way no one can tell anything about how it sounds by watching a Youtube video.

I disagree.

I say that you can tell it sounds like every other stereo in a YouTube video.  LOL  tongue.png

im not trying to.. i was simply going off how he explained it.

I disagree.

I say that you can tell it sounds like every other stereo in a YouTube video.  LOL  tongue.png

Like ever other mono stereo. :D

Mess up one factory panel in a car like that and it's a really expensive mistake.  

I'd end up spending more replacing broken panels than I would have made from the labor costs..........