Flatline1

Flatline Audio Q/A?

So I'm gonna keep the other threads locked until Admin removes a few things out of all them and we get them back on track. So since we have paid for this section for the month might as well put it to use. This is just a thread for questions about Flatline Audio as far as our Amps and Subs yes I did say subs. Yea aint we just full of surprises. We will have a 1000w sub and a 1500w sub I will post a pic of the 1500w subwoofer and post speaks with it as well. So lets try this again and see where it takes us. Any question feel free fire away.

How big of a company is Flatline? One man shop? A team of 10?

How big of a company is Flatline? One man shop? A team of 10?

Good one!

Ummm let's see...Any pricing info on the subs? Are you guys putting out a full line of gear or just subs/amps?

We are a company of 2 individuals, and we will have amps, mono and 4 channel. I will post the pricing info with the pics of the subs

When a customer needs warranty service on their amp, how does that work?

Does customer ship to you guys or directly to a repair center...

And which repair center repairs your amps?

We are a company of 2 individuals, and we will have amps, mono and 4 channel. I will post the pricing info with the pics of the subs

:fing34:

Who's the other individual? Is he on here yet?

Not yet he's been out of town but he should be online later this week he will be Flatline2. I got stuck with forum duty while he was gone lmao but nah I will be here majority of the time.

Edited by Flatline1

The warranty service will be handled by us and they can be shipped either to us or the repair center. DBR will be repairing them we have sent some to them to look at to get familiar with the layout. So we are good to go. They will have a one year warranty like everyone else and will be warrantied to 1 ohm only nothing lower.

Edited by Flatline1

Not yet he's been out of town but he should be online later this week he will be Flatline2. I got stuck with forum duty while he was gone lmao but nah I will be here majority of the time.

Sounds good man, tuned in for more info!

Preorder pricing on the subwoofers.

1000w has cast basket probably the split 4 spoke dual spiders, woven leads, nickel terminals, paper cone, wide roll surround,and dual 1 in slugs 3 in voice coil.
10=$210     $265 is MAP
12=$215     $275 is MAP  
15=$225     $285 is MAP
18=$250     $295 is MAP

1500w has cast basket, woven leads, triple spiders, direct leads, paper cone, wide roll surround, and dual 1 inch slugs 3 inch voice coil.
10=$235    $295 is MAP
12=$245    $305 is MAP
15=$255    $315 is MAP
18=$285    $325 is MAP

These are pics of the 1500 proto the only thing that will change is the basket maybe.

imagejpeg230.jpg

20130225125753.jpg

20130225133320.jpg

Edited by Flatline1

Pre order time frame? Are you guys assembling them here?

Pre order time frame? Are you guys assembling them here?

Yes they are being assembled in the US, as of right now preorder is about 90 days out on the subs.

Where do we get our samples? ;)

Could you discuss how the shipping will be handled? I understand SSA Store now offers free shipping on some products. How will/may that affect the pricing of your products? Will there be a "Team" for competitors who run your product in the lanes? If so, how will that work out exactly?

We do have a team of guys right now and as far as shipping is concerned we will be drop shipping for a while until we see how well things go. I have shipped every model of our amps to most parts of the US the most i have had to charge for shipping has been 50 for our BA3 our 8.5k model. As far as being on team Flatline we dont just have anyone one on the team we are very selective about chosing team members.

Edited by Flatline1

Glad to see you guys on here too. I've personally seen these amps do serious work and can't wait to get one or two in my truck.