Sign in to follow this  
skittlesRgood

WTT/WTB havocs, Fi Q, IDMAX, or similar

I'm looking for some different subs. Something that just sounds a little smoother but still kicks ass, such as:

AA havoc (my ideal pick)

Fi Q

IDMAX

Old RE SX

05 XXX

etc...

thrill me

Must be a pair. Must be 12"s. and must be 1.4-2ohm

Ideally I'd like to trade my 12" AA mayhems .7ohm. I'm the original owner and I've never had a problem with these. no holes in the surround or anything like that. 10/10 mechanical. But I do have cash.

I got a 2010 Fi Q 18

Fully loaded with low Qts

Edited by Fi 4 life

Going buy title

I have a 08 fi BL for sale or trade

I'm not selling the title.

is the BL a 12" with 1.4-2ohm coils?

I got a 2010 Fi Q 18

Fully loaded with low Qts

Thanks, but an 18" isn't a pair of 12"s lol.

1 18 has more surface area than 2 12's

1 18 has more surface area than 2 12's

Yeah, but it's pretty damn hard to fit an 18" in an 11" hole, let alone splitting the sub in two to fill two 11" holes.

Try 2 ssa zcons. They kick ass really good even at less then rated rms. 

Try 2 ssa zcons. They kick ass really good even at less then rated rms. 

the zcon would be a lateral move. I'm going for something different. xcon, maybe. but that doesn't mean anything unless someone has a pair for sale.

I got 2 12" Xcon I want to sell. They're dual 1 ohms though. But I should tell you that I have a full Xcon 12 and an Xcon motor. I have a recone and basket coming which should be here within a week. Once I get that I am going to recone it.

They don't need a lot of power to get loud. The 1 12 on ~1200 rms was flexing my car pretty good and people were amazed it was 1 12 lol

Pm me if you're interested :)

so close! but I'm afraid I'm firm on two 12"s at 1.4-2ohm. I want to wire everything in parallel and I don't want to go below .35ohm.

so close! but I'm afraid I'm firm on two 12"s at 1.4-2ohm. I want to wire everything in parallel and I don't want to go below .35ohm.

What?

What?

x2

What?

What are you confused about? .35?

What amp do you have?

What?

Yes!

What?

Yes!

scaredy cat.

lol i have a lot of faith in my zenon board. used to run another zenon at .25ohm. .5 actually feels safe to me.

Two dual 1 ohm subs run at 1 ohm. Why would you run it below that?

Haha Rick! I was thinking of my last system when I was writing that :P

Edited by Bassink

Two dual 1 ohm subs either run at .5 or 2 ohms.

Wrong

What?

Yes!

scaredy cat.

lol i have a lot of faith in my zenon board. used to run another zenon at .25ohm. .5 actually feels safe to me.

You compete? 

Two dual 1 ohm subs either run at .5 or 2 ohms.

ok... this is a WTB/WTT thread. not a "how do I wire subs" thread. and apparently you don't know the answer to that anyways lol.

What?

Yes!

scaredy cat.

You compete? 

I've stopped now but I did for about 4 years. DBdrag, mostly bass race but my 12"s would burp a 151.7 at 38hz. did meca SQ at the same time with a high of 82.75. same build.

Idk why but I wa thinking of my zcons when I had them and they were d2s so they would wire to .5 or 2. That's my bad lol

If its for daily then just run 1 ohm. I mean that's what I would do but if you wanna run below that's your choice.

Idk why but I wa thinking of my zcons when I had them and they were d2s so they would wire to .5 or 2. That's my bad lol

If its for daily then just run 1 ohm. I mean that's what I would do but if you wanna run below that's your choice.

I don't walk up to anyone and recommend it. I know the pros and cons from experience and I want the pros lol. now if you really want to trip out; i was pushing hard for a 152 from my 12"s for a year. one day a friend comes to a show with a brand new build doing 152.X on about the same power as me. it sucked for me but when I asked him what he was running his amps at he said .17ohm... strapped. I think he built it just to beat me because he took it apart within a month.

Sign in to follow this