intrevic

Subwoofer wait time

what is the average wait time to receive the subwoofer when you place a order. I ordered my sub Nov. 3rd and it still says " awaiting fulfillment " 

4 weeks

Iirc, before you place your order, it states 21 business days. Did you see this message?

When I ordered it said 10-15 days, but I had a feeling it was going to take about a month I was just curious on how long people usually wait that was all.

3-4 weeks is normal, remember 10-15 BUSINESS days. That's 2-3 weeks

I totally understand I'm just like a kid on Christmas waiting for my present lol

Does FI providea tracking number when they ship the sub's out. I ask because they shipped my sub out like 3-4 days ago but I never got a tracking number just an email saying they shipped

They will update with tracking.

After your first purchase from one of these companies you will be dying from the wait, but the next purchase is a little easier because your used to it. So you adapt! These MOTHER F-<?:RS ARE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!adhd.gif

I got mine in 3 weeks and the fi website didn't have my tracking info on there, but fedex sent me an email with the tracking info.

Well fedex never sent me anything but I ended contacting FI and Nick was able to provide the tracking number and so my sub finally arrived today. My first impression is " this sub is heavy and feels really solid" but as I was looking around I found a few flaws. Now I'm not trying to be super picky but for one I thought the FI logo on the dust cap was painted or engraved into it but it is a sticker. The bottom of the sub where it has the made in usa logo was scratched. Also I'm not sure if it suppose to be like that but there is excessive glue all around where the terminals and that yellow part that terminals attach to. Like I said not sure if it suppose to be like that all around the yellow piece but it doesn't look to nice. Other than that it's a really nice looking sub real beastly and solid I am happy overall and I know the things I mentioned won't matter since it's going inside the box but if someone was to display it wouldn't look good.

Well I have to say I am disappointed with my sub. I will like I bought a used or half ass rushed sub. Upon looking more at it this morning I found that black piece that goes around the motor is all nicked everywhere. I'm trying not to let it bother me but after seen some other pics of how nice people received there sub it's quite disappointing.

Post up some pictures for us.

I will try to use photobucket

Edited by intrevic

Photobucket. So you're disappointed in the looks of the sub, not the way it performs? Have you listened to it? What are your thoughts on it's performance? Pics of the installation?

Yeah, I do see a lot of beauty marks... That's unfortunate. None which will affect the way it will sound though.

Wow! That looks like shit!

Have you contacted anyone from fi & sent them pics?

Edited by chicagofan

Totally unacceptable.  I am very surprised to see this.  Never seen anything like this out of there.

I have no doubt that it will sound good I just feel like it such a beauty and you look around and bam all the flaws. I tried it real quick in a buddies box at work. I think his is prefab not really sure but the point is I wired it to 4 ohms since his amp is only 2 ohm stable at 300 watts rms and it sounded good. There was this weird plastic rubbery smell don't know what the hell it was. But anyways I tried it for like 5 minutes and its funny cause he has his running at 2 ohms at 500 rms and we agreed that the FI sounded a bit louder with less power.

Now you guys see why I'm upset your right chicagofan it looks like shit