terrence_mcfadden@yahoo.com

Team 15 box size for car

Hey guys I have a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis that I currently have a 12 inch Orion HCCA 12.4 in with an over sized box as seen here

And I'm looking to get two Fi Team 15's but I have no clue what the measurements would be for a box or better yet if said box (ported I only do ported) would fit properly in even a trunk that size as I've never owned 15s idk. And help, link or measurments will do thank you.

3-5cubes per driver. Two 15s is usually fairly difficult to fit in a trunk with a proper amount of port and airspace without a lot of modification to the car, mainly because of the width.

Measurements of the trunk would be helpful.

Edited by SacredTanakh

Take measurements. HxWxD

I think someone said its 50W 21D 20H (11H on shelf but that's for amp rack and batteries) I'd go measure it but I'm in Texas my car is in Michigan.

I think someone said its 50W 21D 20H (11H on shelf but that's for amp rack and batteries) I'd go measure it but I'm in Texas my car is in Michigan.

Then you can't plan anything.

I'd hate to rely on someone else's measurements only to later find out they aren't correct, and you can't fit the enclosure or the drivers (airspace wise).

Not sure what year lincoln bigjon has, but he has about the closest sized trunk to you that I know of. I'm sure he might chime in.