Alanharthun

customer service.

I've ordered a lot of equipment from many various companies and never experienced such concise, respectful, and businesslike as Fi gives.I made several mistakes when creating my online account and ordering and they fixed all they could, next business day... astounding! Can't wait on my sp4 to come in... if the same work ethic goes into the making of my product that goes into customer service, I expect I will be more than pleased.

bigok.gif

I've ordered a lot of equipment from many various companies and never experienced such concise, respectful, and businesslike as Fi gives.I made several mistakes when creating my online account and ordering and they fixed all they could, next business day... astounding! Can't wait on my sp4 to come in... if the same work ethic goes into the making of my product that goes into customer service, I expect I will be more than pleased.

It's great to see positive reviews on a company. It seems like too often great service doesn't go noticed, while when something goes wrong the company gets put on blast. Kudos to you! 

Fi kicks ass ;)

customer service goes a long way...especially when the product is of high quality such as Fi woofers.

@ a great price.

Love Fi, I'll be back soon with an Fi build!  just let me have my fun with my zcon =]

While Fi has great customer service, I must say FedEx does not. They had a 3 day delay due to weather. When I called to enquire as to when my package might arrive, every customer rep I spoke with told me it would be out for delivery tomorrow, tomorrow, then tomorrow, then today, as that facility is delivering on Saturday. Then when call today to see if today might be the day they finally catch up, they tell me that facility in fact does not deliver on saturday. Now this shipping company has lied to me 4 times. Bad business. If ever I get the chance, I will skip FedEx and ship via another service, even if it costs me more. I harbor no hard feelings for Fi, they have done me very well so far and this failure falls cleanly on FedEx.

They did not lie to you.  They make every concerted effort to get your packages to you.  If it was UPS, you would not have even gotten a person to talk to and if you did, they would have told you just wait without giving you any more information.  They all do Saturday delivery except to remote areas. 

They told me one thing and did another. I am in a bit of a situation to dislike as it is. I ordered a driveshaft for my mustang about a month ago and the FedEx delivery guy chucked it at my door so hard he dented the door. My mother sent me some sweets by FedEx last year and that delivery guy pitched the box at my porch and missed, the corner of the porch hit the side of the box and broke containers on the inside, spilling a container of caramel sauce all over the other items in the box. Perhaps they can do well, but have just not done so by me.

Edit: it isn't my intent to anger others or bring negativity towards fi. My beef comes from the actions of a hand full of FedEx employs who did not act professionally, perhaps even the same one multiple times. Never caught the face of the driver. Its hard not to have a biased opinion when you're in such a position.

Edited by Alanharthun

Can't argue with that.

I am trying to get FI customer service to respond.  I placed my order 7 days ago.  Noticed a mistake immediately and have emailed them several times with no response.  I even got the email saying my order was "Awaiting Fulfillment."  I immediately replied to that email as well.  No response at all.  Any ideas how to reach them?

I am trying to get FI customer service to respond.  I placed my order 7 days ago.  Noticed a mistake immediately and have emailed them several times with no response.  I even got the email saying my order was "Awaiting Fulfillment."  I immediately replied to that email as well.  No response at all.  Any ideas how to reach them?

I posted on their FB page and they replied within 5 minutes.  I am not getting their emails.  Thanks FI!

Even drunk I can't name a single issue with Fi. My BTL has me hooked for life! Enjoy your SP4 :lol:

Edited by SpeakerBoy

I love all the Fi subs I've listened to (bl 12, btl n2 12, btl n2 15). But, as an overseas customer, it was difficult to order from them. No problem, now. :)  :)  Thanks SSA for the bongo service !

Fedex : never had any issue. I won't lie to you : I work in the same building, and I know some of their employees for years, before they even worked there. BTW, their female employees are so cute, you can't imagine !!!! no need to go elsewhere, at all :)  :)

Fedex : 3-5 days

I've tried UPS : a week l

I've tried DHL : a week  and more expensive.

USPS : the cheapest, but 3-4 weeks

For US deliveries, I don't know at all.