liquidfluidity

Iowa - Yeah, I know....

Found this place out of the blue, actually. I have been sitting on a BoltarVII for about 12 years - waiting for the right person to have repair it(long story) I came across the Zed repair site which had a link here. I didn't get a response to my inquiry so I'm hoping I can find someone here to take it on.

I was in my late teens early twenties when the car audio explosion hit here. I had a friend that was just starting a shop and carried the whole unknown HiFonics line and was totally blown away. Now I'm 42 and looking to get back into it.

Hello to all!!!

Welcome

Steven, at times takes a little bit to return emails.

I kind of noticed that things seemed to move a little slow over there which is fine by me. Quality, not quantity and anything good is worth the wait. wink.png

Also was wondering if there was a forum setting somewhere that is keeping me from virwing pictures. I have went through a couple different sub-sections and none of the pics are showing.

Thanks for the welcome!

Edited by liquidfluidity

I do not believe there is a setting to prevent you from viewing pictures, could it be your browser?

WELCOME.gif There have been some people with IE problems and pictures here. An update or browser change I thought resolved it though.

Welcome to SSA!

Thanks for the welcomes and pics are showing now. Maybe I just wasn't on the site long enough to build up cookies. Anyways, all is good and thanks again!

:WELCOME: to the forum!

Welcome.  I to recently got back into car audio after being out of the game for a while.  Lots of knowledge around here...

:WELCOME: