Sign in to follow this  
Whiteboydiesel

A ported box

I have an 08 silverado crew cab, I just bought 4 sd-2 10" shallow mounts and I need to build a 4 cubic foot ported box. I took my backseat out for now so it doesn't have to be complicated, and I am powering them with a saz2500, and if you know anyone that can build a box so I can put the seat back in that would be great too.

I have an 08 silverado crew cab, I just bought 4 sd-2 10" shallow mounts and I need to build a 4 cubic foot ported box. I took my backseat out for now so it doesn't have to be complicated, and I am powering them with a saz2500, and if you know anyone that can build a box so I can put the seat back in that would be great too.

check out DC CREATIONS

Like we told you in the other thread, we need dimensions. How in the world can somebody help you with a box if they dont even know the space available for the enclosure. Come on man, think about it.

check out high output enclosures on facebook

For the vehicle this is something you would be looking for, it's 4 cubic foot tuned to 32Hz.

Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

Total height would be 12.5", width 48" and depth 20.65".  Port width is 4.75", height 11" and port length 30.75". If you need I have it saved for google sketchup and can email it to you if you want. I also used BassBox Pro 6 to configure the size of box, so far has never done me wrong. 

Sorry, I didn't explain in full detail and I miss read up above lol, the maximum size of box that would fit under your seat after displacement of the subs would be 2.485 cubic foot. That's going off the the maximum box size for under the rear seats, H 8 1/4", W 51 1/2", D 16".