Sign in to follow this  

I hardly ever see people using a few of the the xs d7500s in systems around 7k I always see people using a bunch of smaller batteries but would it be ok to use two of the 7500s and the biggest I can fit up front for a ct sounds 7000.1

If you have No concern with money, no concern with weight, and no concern with space.

yes

I'm picking up my gmc sierra ext cab tomorrow I'll do some rough measurements tomorrow and see what I can do I want to do 3 ethos 15s off a ns-1 v2 but I'm gonna build a mock box out of cardboard Friday and see a more exact number of what I can fit

No need for cardboard, just take measurements. Measure 3 times too lol. And don't every round up. 

Be aware that batteries store power, they don't create it... What size alternator will you be using?

Go to Home Depot and get a few cardboard boxes they are only a buck fifty. I promise you it's a tight fit through the door jams. 3 15s will fit at the window line. I've personally done 3 ethos 15s at the window line in a '10 model.

Well my step dad works at a plant and has a bunch of big cardboard boxes and I'm gonna use a 6 phase singer

Two more questions do I need a PayPal to order the ethos and if I order today or tomorrow how long will I have to wait?

Well my step dad works at a plant and has a bunch of big cardboard boxes and I'm gonna use a 6 phase singer

Two more questions do I need a PayPal to order the ethos and if I order today or tomorrow how long will I have to wait?

PM or email me your info. I don't like to collect funds without an invoice as it contains your warranty info on it.

Right now lead time is hovering around 15 business days. My last two orders went out in 17 business days.