Sign in to follow this  
Dangercdv

Quick Question!!!!

I currently have 2 Sundown E-12s in the Trunk (Dual 4ohm) wired down to 1ohm on the amplifier. (1700rms at 1ohm)

I am going to pick up my old Kicker CVR10s (Dual 2ohm) and put them in my backseats... 

Is there ANY way I can hook up the 2 10s to the amplifier for added bass? It would only be for a day or so, but just for fun. I just want to know how I should wire the 2 10s to get the most out of my amp. Thank you!

Check out www.the12volt.com

I did, But I put in 2 subs for 4ohm and it came out as either 2ohm or 8ohm even tho it should be 1ohm...So I dont know what im doing there I guess.

And I would be okay with running all 4 subs on 1ohm. 1700rms, it only needs 1600 (400 each sub)
and maybe even at 2ohms but im afriad that might lower the bass with all the power its losing. 

Edited by Dangercdv

Don't do what you are trying to do. Keep it simple, either run the kickers in the trunk or keep the Sundowns back there. If you want more output from your current setup then look at making an efficient enclosure or upgrading your current electrical if need be.

Gotcha...not doing it.

The kickers were my old subs, and not as loud as the new 12s. I was just picking them up tomorrow to transport them to sell. And was wondering if i could hook them up real quick just for the day. Not a problem, thank you.

don't do it lol.