Sign in to follow this  
garychurch84

What happened to DC Creations?

I noticed I haven't seen much from Pro Rabbit in sometime here or at ca.com,just curious.

Health problems

I hate to hear that about anyone,hope all is well

He had a number of health issues.  I have lost contact with him recently, as an eclosure was due to be shipped mid September.

Last I heard anything was at ca.com a few weeks ago some guy was mad because he hadn't got his box yet after 3 months,don't know if that ever got resolved

Last I heard anything was at ca.com a few weeks ago some guy was mad because he hadn't got his box yet after 3 months,don't know if that ever got resolved

Mine was due last week of September 2013, and I have lost my patients and no longer care about being quite or nice about it.

Mine was due last week of September 2013, and I have lost my patients and no longer care about being quite or nice about it.

wow!That sucks he does really good work to OR DID lol very happy with my enclosure

I remember he had that almost complete and then he said there were changes being made and had to rebuild but i dont know what happened after that. Edited by ramteid

Out of all the people to burn it was you. Pretty dirty

wow!That sucks he does really good work to OR DID lol very happy with my enclosure

Yeah my enclosure he made was very good also. disappointing to hear that hes no longer in business. 

Yeah my enclosure he made was very good also. disappointing to hear that hes no longer in business.

maybe a good thing cause it wasn't long after I got my box things where headed south