Sign in to follow this  
Sencheezy

FS: DSS Magnetar

wait until fall i think the production model will be out then

I am just a fan of using the proto stuff, if you know TheLow on **** ( hmm didn't know c.a.c.o. was a dirty word here ) or JL Audio on caraudio.com, you'll see I have/had a ton of proto.. lol just wanted to add to the collection and try the awesome proto woofer out.

I followed alton on his FB and sent him a msg asking if he was interested in selling it for any price. I'm willing to pay nicely for it if he'll part with it.

wanting to do it, bc5500 etc in my hummer to give it a proper home. currently running 2 of the 3 cascade designs h1 neo woofers off a crossfire xs-8k. All I own is neo so i'm wanting to go back to a single great woofer.

Not only is it a proto but it'll never get produced. It's a 1 of 1

ohh thats right i forgot the  big boy  plan changed

wait until fall i think the production model will be out then

I am just a fan of using the proto stuff, if you know TheLow on **** ( hmm didn't know c.a.c.o. was a dirty word here ) or JL Audio on caraudio.com, you'll see I have/had a ton of proto.. lol just wanted to add to the collection and try the awesome proto woofer out.

I followed alton on his FB and sent him a msg asking if he was interested in selling it for any price. I'm willing to pay nicely for it if he'll part with it.

wanting to do it, bc5500 etc in my hummer to give it a proper home. currently running 2 of the 3 cascade designs h1 neo woofers off a crossfire xs-8k. All I own is neo so i'm wanting to go back to a single great woofer.

Not only is it a proto but it'll never get produced. It's a 1 of 1

yup, I need it.. someone get alton to talk with me lol..

I have cash to spend on that woofer :P

Thanks for the interest. The woofer is currently still in my position. I'm a good man of my word though. I promised Alton I would allow him to make payments. That concluded last night and will be sent out Monday. It's a great woofer.

I seem to have the worst luck.. can you get me in contact with him? I have a good cash offer or items to offer. Either or that would strike his interest. Help a guy out :)

Edited by justinwa

Thanks for the interest. The woofer is currently still in my position. I'm a good man of my word though. I promised Alton I would allow him to make payments. That concluded last night and will be sent out Monday. It's a great woofer.

IAK integrity! :)

Hopefully he will be able to get me in touch with alton, surely I have some rare woofer/motors/ or just cash a GOOD amount that will get this in my hands. I haven't seen him respond on fb yet and unsure on how to reach him sad.png

Edited by justinwa

Hopefully he will be able to get me in touch with alton, surely I have some rare woofer/motors/ or just cash a GOOD amount that will get this in my hands. I haven't seen him respond on fb yet and unsure on how to reach him :(

dude,let it go. You kind of sound whiney.

Hopefully he will be able to get me in touch with alton, surely I have some rare woofer/motors/ or just cash a GOOD amount that will get this in my hands. I haven't seen him respond on fb yet and unsure on how to reach him sad.png

dude,let it go. You kind of sound whiney.

Well, I have to say if I don't understand why you posted this? It's not my intention, simply trying to reach the guy but having difficulty. Keep the thread semi bumped regarding the item until it goes to them was just another way I knew he may see it. Original seller can close the thread correct? If it's that bothersome let him do so.  Sorry it bothers you so bad I guess, again.. not my intention. Sounds immature how you said that though, pity as I thought ssa was  better than ca.co and ca.com, seems this kind of post is everywhere. Sad really.

edited for emphasis of what I was trying to say:

"boohoo."

Edited by justinwa

Sorry man, I'm hardly ever even on FB.  I'd have caught a PM here a lot faster since I practically live here part time, lol.

I'm reading and responding to your FB message now.

Sorry man, I'm hardly ever even on FB.  I'd have caught a PM here a lot faster since I practically live here part time, lol.

I'm reading and responding to your FB message now.

Thank ya sir, msg'd ya back on there. Sorry to anyone whom I sounded "whiney" to :/.. I never think to just pm as I mainly just respond to threads. Sorry op for bumping your thread so much. i'll pm alton on here as of now.

Sign in to follow this