Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Back from competition

The guy with the Eclipse is probably wondering how he got beat by some dude with a beat up cargo van...

:)

The guy with the Eclipse is probably wondering how he got beat by some dude with a beat up cargo van...

What's that say for the dude with z who told webster "your not gonna believe what your about to hear " :D

was wondering that too

maybe he messed up the quote ?

Yep, I screwed the quote up

What's that say for the dude with z who told webster "your not gonna believe what your about to hear " :D

lol..the guy who told me that had the red honda civic with the 2 twelves...that was the funniest s h i t i've ever heard lol

the guy that had the eclipse has a great equipment and was very cool. all he needs is just someone help him tune and he will be a force to compete against. did you get to hear his system jim?

the guy that had the eclipse has a great equipment and was very cool.  all he needs is just someone help him tune and he will be a force to compete against.  did you get to hear his system jim?

The guy with the eclipse needs to pull that focal comp set out of the rear, and sell it. THen pull that pos sub and sell it. Then buy a decent sub :)

lol..the guy who told me that had the red honda civic with the 2 twelves...that was the funniest s h i t i've ever heard lol

Wow, I would have loved to have heard that! :lol2: I would have probably opened my stupid sponsored mouth and said something like "will it make me want to have your baby?"

Posting from work again?

But we all know that Nick's Mags have absolutely no low-end, he's using them as rear fill tweeters. It's the hidden dub sev that gets the job done ;)

If that's the show on the 28'th, count me in. I hope they have SQ. If not, oh well, I'll just have to bring down a small bit of thunder with the two sealed Mag's. ;)

If that's the show on the 28'th, count me in.  I hope they have SQ.  If not, oh well, I'll just have to bring down a small bit of thunder with the two sealed Mag's.  ;)

Doubtful it'll have SQ :)

Is there going to be anyone there who can bench an amp? I'd like to see what this JBL can REALLY do.

Damn it... that sounds like a fun show... Glad to see you did so well Nick.

I'll be out repping SI in a month or two... (I don't know how long it's going to take to get my stuff... it might take a week for the install once I have them.)

Hopefully you'll get some e-mails about the guy with the chitty Caprice that was loud as fok.

I'll have to make some stickers with the web address to put on my car at shows while I'm making the others.

P.S. I got the Logo, thanks!

P.P.S. I miss my 12's.... alot. I would have really liked to hear them on the 2500 :slayer:

Edited by UndercoverPunk

where is this show going to be at?

I am real anxious to get my setup finished up and tweaked then take it out to one just for fun and see what I can do.

Type in Princeton, WV to Mapquest...