Sign in to follow this  
ohio45113

XBOX ONE

anyone have one or a 360 and play online?

My son has a 360 and plays (what seems like) all of the time. It's hooked directly into my Cable modem.

He's asking for the XBOX ONE for his birthday, but Don't think it's going to happen.

My son has a 360 and plays (what seems like) all of the time. It's hooked directly into my Cable modem.

He's asking for the XBOX ONE for his birthday, but Don't think it's going to happen.

cmon pops. hook the boy up. hell you can even have some fun with it.

LOL

Bought him a truck this year, and put him a system in it. If anything, he's getting a new Kenwood headunit  with time alignment for his birthday.

LOL

Bought him a truck this year, and put him a system in it. If anything, he's getting a new Kenwood headunit with time alignment for his birthday.

yeah but playing on a 360 now that the next generation systems are out. is like cruisin around In your grandmas old car with a couple sony explodes thinkin ur shits loud.

Guess if he wants one, he will do like his older brother did and get a job.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if Devin (my oldest) has the new setup yet ???

He needs to bring his car back over so I can finish up on his car.

Guess if he wants one, he will do like his older brother did and get a job.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if Devin (my oldest) has the new setup yet ???

He needs to bring his car back over so I can finish up on his car.

my car needs some audio help. finish it and ill call ya daddy. lmao. jk but xbox one is pretty sweet got everything on my entertainment center hooked to it. can voice command it. kinda neat.

Yea, I'd like to have one hooked up to my entertainment system. See how well it works with my Xfinity X1 platform.

Got an xbox one for Xmas. Got bored of it after a month or 2 lol. Got my comcast running through it still but don't play it.

LOL

Bought him a truck this year, and put him a system in it. If anything, he's getting a new Kenwood headunit with time alignment for his birthday.

yeah but playing on a 360 now that the next generation systems are out. is like cruisin around In your grandmas old car with a couple sony explodes thinkin ur shits loud.

They are not that advanced buddy, even Sony corp. said it themselves.

When did Sony start making the XBOX One consoles ??

I wouldn't let my kids drive around in grandma's old car, let alone buy Sony X-plod drivers . LOL

I have a 360, but the only online game i play is battlefield 4.

When did Sony start making the XBOX One consoles ??

Obviously it was implied for the PS3 and the PS4 :Doh: 

Comment was in response to playing the XBOX 360 or PS3 vs the new generation gaming consoles like they are that big of a leap in technology. Hopefully that helps.

Obviously it was implied for the PS3 and the PS4 Doh.gif 

Comment was in response to playing the XBOX 360 or PS3 vs the new generation gaming consoles like they are that big of a leap in technology. Hopefully that helps.

LOL, I know brother. I was just yanking your chain man.