Sign in to follow this  
STRANGEMUSIC

New here from wilmington ohio

I have been browsing the forum for awhile now. Figured I might as well make a account and say hello. There seems to be alot of good information on here. I have my eye on some DSS ETHOS or some SSA EVILS. I haven't had a system in a few years now but im going to jump back in.

:WELCOME:

I have a question. If I ordered 2 15 evils or 2 15 ethos how long would it take me to get them? SSA says 21 day build time the last time I checked. Is that about right for a waiting time?

:WELCOME: to the forum!

Welcome

I think the Ethos motors are sold out for a while.

I think the Ethos motors are sold out for a while.

thats ok, because I don't have any equipment yet. not even a head unit lol.

welcome. fellow ohio people! damn your only like 10 miles away from me.

i got a 12 inch zcon on the way and 2 dss ethos in lay a way. if you still havent decided on what you want by the time I get them. ill gladly give you some demos and hell if ya need any help with the build ill help with that too.. im not as good as these guys on here but I can still help

Welcome to the forum! Always good to see new people on here looking to learn and/or share

welcome. fellow ohio people! damn your only like 10 miles away from me.

i got a 12 inch zcon on the way and 2 dss ethos in lay a way. if you still havent decided on what you want by the time I get them. ill gladly give you some demos and hell if ya need any help with the build ill help with that too.. im not as good as these guys on here but I can still help

that would be cool to check the subs out in action. will you be selling either or once you decide what you want to run?

Welcome to the forum! Always good to see new people on here looking to learn and/or share

thanks! once I figure out what exactly I'm going to do, I'll make a build log with pictures and stuff. Anyone here build boxes or design them here in the ohio area?

thanks! once I figure out what exactly I'm going to do, I'll make a build log with pictures and stuff. Anyone here build boxes or design them here in the ohio area?

I do