Has anyone heard of concorde sun xtender batteries? Someone local to me is selling some and was wondering if they would be the same as any agm battery for car audio.. could get a good deal on them for the amount of amp hours they are. Just never heard of them before. Any input is appreciated

Has anyone heard of concorde sun xtender batteries? Someone local to me is selling some and was wondering if they would be the same as any agm battery for car audio.. could get a good deal on them for the amount of amp hours they are. Just never heard of them before. Any input is appreciated

They should do just fine however AH isn't the be all end all spec when it comes to car audio batteries

Something that isn't used.

i bought my AGM's from sears online, they often have coupons for there diehards online that are not in teh stores. for myself i scored a 350.00 coupon on some group 49's.

i bought my AGM's from sears online, they often have coupons for there diehards online that are not in teh stores. for myself i scored a 350.00 coupon on some group 49's.

The Group 29's in your sig are jealous. 

They should do just fine however AH isn't the be all end all spec when it comes to car audio batteries
what all should you look for?
Cranking amps is the one thing I look at when comparing batteries. ah is good got trolling in boats, systems where low volume and extended play times are needed. Cranking amps is the amount of amps delivered over 30 seconds without dropping below 1.2v per cell which is on the extreme side for car audio but a good determining factor when you look at how stereos work. Long bass lines for a few seconds cranking amps makes a lot more sense.

The Group 29's in your sig are jealous. 

i will need to fix that sig