What Do you guys think of TC Sounds. I am looking at the 12" TC-3000. looks like a sweet sub. What does it compare to???

Im doing a review on the 15" TC3000 in a couple days.

Its a beast of a woofer.

Comparison....RE MX....maybe

[noah] have you ever used an re MX? no, stfu noobx [/noah]

:D

lol, ill be looking forward to that... TCsounds is th shiznit no matter what, Ever single one of their OE drivers ive used, heard, or played with was a sweet driver.

I support TC built products, ie Eclipse and SoundSplinter.

my sub was supposed to ship on the 16th, they are now still waiting on parts. not good business to take orders when parts aren't there to build the subs you are taking payments for.

You can't go wrong with a TC Sounds sub... I love my TC built subs(SS) to death :D...

my sub was supposed to ship on the 16th, they are now still waiting on parts. not good business to take orders when parts aren't there to build the subs you are taking payments for.

:ughdunno:

I take orders for boxes without having the materials in stock. :)

I take orders for boxes without having the materials in stock. :)

Yeah but you can drive down and pick up materials, they are at the mercy of other vendors. i'm not mad, just a little disappointed.

i understand that but you shouldn't give out shipping dates when you can't stand behind them. i love TC subs but won't order anything else unless its "in stock".

It happens

If you arent happy with it you cant really get something better for the same price so you are stuck with waiting or no sub at all

Ya, and the fact that i have one in my garage probably doesnt help the situation.

Right know i have a 500/1 JL amp and 2 memphis power reference 10's. I just put a 300 watt 2 channel mtx on my JBL coponent speakers and my base is not loud enough to match the coponents. I want a deeper sound. I was looking at TC sounds 2000 and 3000 series. I want a 15 ,but my truck is a f-150 lightning so there is limited space so i guess the 12 would be the best choice. I don't know if i should go with 2 cheeper subs or one nice one. I like my JL amp hopefully in the future i would like to get a 2nd one. What should i do. And which company is good to go with.? Is a 3000 TC 12 compareable to a w6 or a w7???

TC3000's are quad 1 and need more than 500W to get going.

Id compare it to a W6, but it moves way more

would the 2000 be the better choice. I want to get something nice so i keep it for a while. I plan on upgrading the amp in the future ,but this one will have to do for now. Is there any place that sells TC sounds subs other than direct.

500W to a TC9 should make it happy.

TC only sells direct.

UNless of course you can figure out what other companies use thsir woofers and buy from them

W7's sound like poop

I cant compare them to one

:ehh: i think it sounds rather decent. Just a little too "musical" for my tastes.

Every TC driver ive heard sounded dead on though. I geuss i like my speakers dry and my amps dirty. If i could aford toobz i would run them. :ughdunno:

i AM LOOKING FOR A DEEP SOUND, BUT I STILL WANT THE SOUND QUALITY TO GO WITH IT AND I WANT IT PRETTY LOUD. IS TC THE WAY TO GO OR WHAT IS ANOTHER AFFORTABLE COMPANY. I WOULD GET A W6 BUT IT IS A LITTLE EXSPENSIVE.

i was just looking at the Stereo Integrity 12in mag. What do you guys think of that. Would that compare to the 2000 series compared to TC.