Sign in to follow this  
Jarrid

Sp4 15

Hey y'all I was look at the sp4 15s n I want to do a trunk wall with 2 of them I have a 2006 Impala I wanted to know if I have a enough airspace 

Measure your max dimensions, mock up a box and let us know how much space you have.  Should be the first step you do before shopping for sub/s....

On July 13, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Jarrid said:

Hey y'all I was look at the sp4 15s n I want to do a trunk wall with 2 of them I have a 2006 Impala I wanted to know if I have a enough airspace 

not possible , unless you build inside the trunk. I've played around with many boxes in my imp ss, some examples , 35"w 15"h 28"d . Or 35"w 14"h 34"d , if you decide to mount subs up you have to remove 1 inch from height on those dimensions ^^^

My single ported 15 box is 34w 16height, and 22 depth and that's a squeeze . Such a big trunk with dumb opening. Hope that helps.

^this, they have big trunks but not two 15"s big. I remember measuring my brothers trunk thinking he could get two 15''s in there.

Would be better to do 2 12s in a trunk . .  I did 2 zcon 12s in a trunk wall and it was almost my whole trunk

Sign in to follow this