yup001wc5.jpg

yup002qt7.jpg

yup003lq2.jpg

yup004ob6.jpg

yup005st4.jpg

yup006wu6.jpg

yup007wv3.jpg

All for $300 :fing34:

ONly spot of rust is that fenderwell pic. IT's only urface rust though, so an easy fix. Paint needs some polish, but will look good once I get my time with it. 129K miles and runs strong. Damn front springs rusted through and both are broken. Never seen anything like that on a car less than 30 years old. 5 speed, no power ANYTHING, no cuise, do have A/C though. Can't beat it for the price.

$300 makes it hard to go wrong, even with the 3.8 powa.

a little bit of :detail: and I think it will be a good scotter,

but heck I would really love to find a manual 4 door for super cheap here!!

Sorry to thread jack, but Aaron if you want a real cheap, really reliable four door look at an 89-93 BMW 535i. Not super fast, but really easy to work on and super reliable. They go and go and go as well. The 525i is ok, but you have to get newer than a 92 to get the timing chain instead of the belt otherwise you have extra expenses in upkeep. Plus the 3.5 I6 BM'er engine is about the longest lasting gas powerplant I have seen and the parts are super cheap--if you ever need help finding any you know who to ask to. My mechanics (works on the wifes car) has an 89 with 380,000 miles that he uses as a loaner.

waaa only 300 bucks? AND the awesome sony head unit... dang that IS a steal

Sorry to thread jack, but Aaron if you want a real cheap, really reliable four door look at an 89-93 BMW 535i. Not super fast, but really easy to work on and super reliable. They go and go and go as well. The 525i is ok, but you have to get newer than a 92 to get the timing chain instead of the belt otherwise you have extra expenses in upkeep. Plus the 3.5 I6 BM'er engine is about the longest lasting gas powerplant I have seen and the parts are super cheap--if you ever need help finding any you know who to ask to. My mechanics (works on the wifes car) has an 89 with 380,000 miles that he uses as a loaner.

:hijack:

thats an idea, but I am hesitant to go any old than 1997

chit, cars are very cheap in the us. 300$ could only get me a wreck over here...

300$

that is a crack deal.

unless u went to an auction or new the person selling it.

Car was a charity vehicle to the local homeless shelter. With my old man running a scrapyard, he goes to EVERY auction in the area. This was the case here. It actually is expensive for what they normally pay. Usually, this thing would go for about $100, but there were some out-of-towners there bidding things up. Still a great deal.