well even though the price was really good im pretty sure ill be pleased with the amp...i know alot of amps are better then the alpine im using right now (mrp-f240) so either way i know im going to see the difference with the extra 60watts a channel especially to my cdt comps.....

hey when i get this amp should i erplace the old regular brown rcas with some top line stingers or something like that??...would it be worth the swap???

well if im not going to tell any difference i might just wait on the wires till later....grrrr i always wanna buy something just to buy something...lol

I have an Eclipse Calss D but it's not installed yet. If it has problems with those frequencies, I'm gonna hafta EQ it.

when i saw some pics of the amp that a guy bought it DID say on the side that the freg is 40-250hz...is that a bad thing that it is since you guys thought it was a misprint???

(ok well i looked again and its the LPF that says that)

Edited by natedizzle

haha i guess we know who bought those amps huh? US amps was gonna pick up the entire stock that Concept had left over and sell them for a lil profit, but i guess it didnt go through. :P

yeah i found the old thread that talked about it and so did some other ppl over at ECA so thats what we have been talking about.

well if im not going to tell any difference i might just wait on the wires till later....grrrr i always wanna buy something just to buy something...lol

I urge you not to buy something just to buy something. I have had thoes urges and followed through...If I hadnt I would be hundreds of dollars ahead right now.

I've learned my lesson.

i hear ya.....ive just been biting my tounge cause ive been looking at relocating my amps from my back seat to somewhere else so i might need to save up for that.