mrogowski

Mach 5 Audio Logo Competition

Here's what I threw together the other day. I don't have a clue which way to go on a color scheme, so I'll just post the black and white version. :)

mach5.jpg

I know it's similar to one posted earlier with the extending 5, but I had this done before I ever saw that, I promise. :)

Here's what I threw together the other day. I don't have a clue which way to go on a color scheme, so I'll just post the black and white version. :)

mach5.jpg

I know it's similar to one posted earlier with the extending 5, but I had this done before I ever saw that, I promise. :)

Wow, I've got some stiff competition between you, Smartass, and EFFENDI. I really like this one, curious what it would look like on the subs. Perhaps re-color the MACH and AUDIO or the 5 and the bars on the side, spice it up a bit :D

Edited by Big E

I like using the bottom of the five to make an F-clef...the bass range musical notation.

M5A-6.jpg

Edited by dopey

Here are some of mine :):

40f819s.jpg

2q2pcnb.jpg

And one more........

40f6vyg.jpg

Hope one of us wins the sub, Maybe we can all split it :)

HEHE...

-dres

Guys Remember Black lettering does nothing for this endeavour, Try to make lettering in colours other than black.

I'm kinda liking this one...

Newlogo.jpg

Edited by Puggsley456

Okay I got a trial of photoshop just for this very occasion... Never used it before but I'm sorta getting the hang of it. Here's my proto revamped:

m5.jpg

And another one:

M52.jpg

A little different:

M53.jpg

Edited by element

And another one:

M52.jpg

A little different:

M53.jpg

These both look almost exactly the same as EFFENDI's, except without the transparency...

I really like the 2nd by element.

And another one:

M52.jpg

A little different:

M53.jpg

These both look almost exactly the same as EFFENDI's, except without the transparency...

I wouldn't say EXACTLY, but looking back yeah, they did turn out sorta close. It's kind of coincidental though because my girlfriend gave orders on that one including colours and position, without seeing anything else in the thread. There are a couple of aspects that set it apart it as well, check yo-self

Edited by element

A black logo on white background can be inverted ;)

Again, part of the idea behind a quality logo - flexibility for print, cnc, etching, embossing, silkscreening, etc.

Unless the company letterhead is going to be on black paper. ;)

I figured I'd add mine to the subs to see what they looked like, plus I squeezed them in a bit and added a little color to one.

Subsredwhite.jpg

While lots of the logos here have lots of lines and elements to them, I think that "manly" subwoofers should keep it simple and effective. I personally don't like many of the logos so far, and I don't think all of mine are that great either, but I like this one best.

416691630_513e68a7ba_o.jpg

The reason is that is has everything you need, it follows the non-flashy professional look of your website, it is easy to read, and has good reproduction characteristics (aka it can be transferred easily to silk-screen, website, woofer cones, etc)

I don't know, obviously it is very subjective...

On the other hand, I've gotta say I DO like most of the logo's I've seen so far.

I've gotta say that I like this one best... Why? Because it's mine!

mach5subs-1.jpg

Edited by element

This is going to be a hard choice.

While lots of the logos here have lots of lines and elements to them, I think that "manly" subwoofers should keep it simple and effective. I personally don't like many of the logos so far, and I don't think all of mine are that great either, but I like this one best.

416691630_513e68a7ba_o.jpg

The reason is that is has everything you need, it follows the non-flashy professional look of your website, it is easy to read, and has good reproduction characteristics (aka it can be transferred easily to silk-screen, website, woofer cones, etc)

I don't know, obviously it is very subjective...

that is my favorite so far. plain but nice.

I like mine but it needs cleaned up and I suck at paint.

J

Here's mine, tweaked a little bit, and without the fins on the side, for a more simple look.

gray.jpg