Sign in to follow this  
tprj82

attn fleming

shoooooooooot.

you 'gon catch hell :) i promise.

Huh?

Tom... so are you saying this ended up being an elaborate plot to make Shawn feel awful? If so, you are low. Ill have a check in the mail and some return slips for the subs. ;)

I simply couldnt see you getting so bent about the post... but then again... cards very well played. So are we on to make that thing louder or what?!?!?

Scott

Tom... so are you saying this ended up being an elaborate plot to make Shawn feel awful? If so, you are low. Ill have a check in the mail and some return slips for the subs. ;)

I simply couldnt see you getting so bent about the post... but then again... cards very well played. So are we on to make that thing louder or what?!?!?

Scott

if ya want them back then they are yours =p

no one likes getting pwnt, so at first i was a little mad, but got past it and wanted to get him back, due to a set of events this took a little longer for me to say it, so i do feel a little bad if he was that bothered

imma getcha :)

:D

prawn tom is commensing ;)

now the first time it was joke dont make it for real this time guys

Tom... So whats happening for SBN? Shawn had said that you most likely were going to be picking up 3 shows in your area to get points (which makes sense) instead of making the trek all the way down to Daytona. More power and new subs afer that?

Tom... So whats happening for SBN? Shawn had said that you most likely were going to be picking up 3 shows in your area to get points (which makes sense) instead of making the trek all the way down to Daytona. More power and new subs afer that?

yes i have a 3x in carlisle thats practically my backyard only a 1 or 1 1/2 ride the first weekend of may then svr the second weekend of may, then maybe rebuild and debut at the 3x in carlisle in aug, i really wanna get this thing loud this time :fing34: , but thats all going to depend on how mad shawn still is at me

Edited by tprj82

Call him and repent ;)

How loud is loud? I know we can get your to have PLENTY of headroom in the 149.9 class so that you dont have to hammer it from the greenlight on out. Then youd only have to worry about breaking out...

Scott

Call him and repent ;)

How loud is loud? I know we can get your to have PLENTY of headroom in the 149.9 class so that you dont have to hammer it from the greenlight on out. Then youd only have to worry about breaking out...

Scott

well i havent heard a system yet that is to loud so you figure it out :fing34:

Edited by tprj82

It will be loud, I can guarantee that. But this chit aint like burger king, it aint your way. This is more like Communist Russia!

Call him and repent ;)

Scott

well called yesterday and no answer, so i will try again tonight

Sign in to follow this