Sign in to follow this  
Fi Car Audio

Free stuff :)

wowzers i cant belive i havent done this yet. Great Idea.

i hope this is still going on still....lol and i just sent an email to scott about some stickers too :)

mrray13... no need to get pushy ;) Email me your address and shirt size (scott@ficaraudio.com). I know you have contributed WAY more than what was required for a non-owner.

Ill get a list from Nick and Shawn shortly of all of the people that have completed the task and have PMd or emailed them... then cross reference it what I have so far. For those that we do not have complete info on, we will try and contact or post their names on the forum so that they can get us an address and shirt size. I have 7 people so far that have sent me info and have been checked as "good to go". Ill get their shirts/stickers packed and shipped by Monday.

Thanks and have a good weekend,

Scott

hehe, thanks bro! :lickscreen:

i'm sorry, didn't mean to be pushy.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

im pretty sure they just shipped out monday...

Dont worry ill post mine up and im sure others will to

i sent a mail to scott@ficaraudio.com, but im unsure if he recieved the mail

i got a free sticker with my sub that came in yesterday...just cant find a place to put it. i dont do stickers on the vehicle so people don't know what i have...i have an iBook so my laptop is white, and i'm living in a temporary apartment. any idea where i should put the sticker?

as soon as i write my review (i'm giving it a few days of play first), i should qualify though.

I put mine on my car. I do not think the average "crook" even knows what Fi is. As a matter of fact, my friend got his car broken into and almost (long story) got his kicker comps stolen in a grand prix, while my better Fi subs were fine in my easier to get to Blazer. mines like this:

SubwooferBox081.jpg

Centered, on the top back of my glass.

We had a bunch of them go out on Mon and Tues. I will get a list going when I get back from SBN... if your names not on the list, well sorry... no shirt for you (or atleast I dont know you need one yet ;) )

I figured adding the www.ficaraudio.com to the stickers was only an invitation to problems. The plain Fi logo could be for just about anything. For the larger 12" stickers, I do have some of the web address that can be added underneath for those that like to flirt with danger :)

Thanks,

Scott

It could add an element of danger.............not necessarily a good thing......

J

Got mine today! Very nice, and T-shirt should fit nicely. Also Stickers are always a plus (2 small 1 big). Now I have something to wear in case I go to any comps. Thanks again!

KO

How cool would that be if we got our SN's across the top of the back of the shirts. that would be cool...

WES

in case you didnt see the other thread,i got my shirt and decals today, thanks alot for the items they look great

i submitted a build log and a review and sent scott a PM. can't wait!

Good work you guys/

J

sent u a message scott but im sure u havnt had chance to look since u just got back from sbn

Heard there was nice fi turnout,

Sent some links to see if i qualify.

T-SHirts and stickwer ftw!

Just wanted to give a big thanks for those stickers. My bro got the small one with his BL, but he's going to be putting the big one on his truck- I'll post a pic of it once it's up. I think a small one would look sooo nice on my rear window, especially againt the dark tint (5% + 20%) but I'm going to wait until I upgrade the alarm system- S&W can only protect it when I'm awake...

Trying to catch up with orders and emails right now. I will get back on the shirts and PMs tonight. Im sure there are several more people that will be getting them... Ill try to get the current ones out on Thurs.

Again, thanks to everyone that is participating in the forum promotion... and to all of those that simply help with the ofrum in general. We just broke the 300 mark again and Im sure in a couple more months we will be back up to where we were... this time with a little better searchable database for product reviews too.

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this