sundownz

New Prototypes! Pics.

Wow, i may just have 2 pick up these instead of the 2 1500's that i was previously going 2 get

Unless you want to wait quite a while I wouldn't suggest holding out :)

good point

Good stuff... Yeah, it would be a hassle.. I don't think it would be very difficult to get rid of my SAZ-1500's once I get the word out around here. We are keeping my setup hush hush till we get it in. People still think I'm running 3510's and Hifonics. :P We are shooing for the week of the 16th in April since I should have everything here. Can't wait.

No, only the proto has gold terminals. I doubt I'll have a trade-in program, it would be a big hassle for me with alot of used amps to move.

Damn Rich.. You are making me drool and jealous. :D lol.. I don't think I can keep up financially with that setup. Thats gonna be sick. Maybe I'll buy your 10's and move up a class. :)

absolutely perfect for my needs.......

replace the 9510's with 99z's and the 4 1500's with 3000's and it should be unbearable.

Edited by Fixxer

so is the 3000D going to be able to run @ .5ohm?

and im guessing if it can, it would do about the same numbers as 2 1500D's strapped @ 1ohm....

am i correct?

so is the 3000D going to be able to run @ .5ohm?

and im guessing if it can, it would do about the same numbers as 2 1500D's strapped @ 1ohm....

am i correct?

It will be capable of 0.5 ohm usage but I am dropping 0.5 ohm warranty coverage as of Match 31st. Nothing has changed with the amps but it became a big hassle for me to troubleshoot improper installs. It will put out very close to the same amount of power as two 1500Ds. Actual numbers are pending testing but I expect it to put out *slightly* less power than a pair of 1500Ds, but very close.

i am running two 18" Fi BLs and plan to upgrade my amp to a RF t3000bd sometime in the future but it isnt a rush. if these 3000 watt beasts are out by the time i upgrade i will get one over the RF.

i was already thinking about two of the 1500s...

BTW time line on the 75.2's???

J

BTW time line on the 75.2's???

J

Don't really have a time line on it. I would say within a year, though.

Damn I wanted one of those or a 50.4 for a tweeter amp!!!

J

Why doesn't the 3000 have internal fusing?

most likely to get the most current possible, and the fact that it is an all out spl monster that would require something like 8 40 amp fuses!

My only problem is going to be finding an in-line fuse big enough for it!

Why doesn't the 3000 have internal fusing?

It is not practical. The amp requires 300 amp fusing. This would require TEN 30 amp fuses... and that just doesn't make sense. It is much simpler to have an external 300 amp ANL fuse for the amp. You will find that most extremely large amps require external fusing for this reason.

What are the specs on the 75.2? And what will the MSRP be?

I would expect 75x2 at 4 ohms at somewhere around 13.5 volts. Will likely be looking at less then 50 amps of fusing and I would expect somewhere in the range of 300 Watts Bridged at 4 ohms and 150x2 at 2 ohms.

Jacob could probably tell you better though...

X2, I would like to know the MSRP.

What are the specs on the 75.2? And what will the MSRP be?

I would expect 75x2 at 4 ohms at somewhere around 13.5 volts. Will likely be looking at less then 50 amps of fusing and I would expect somewhere in the range of 300 Watts Bridged at 4 ohms and 150x2 at 2 ohms.

Jacob could probably tell you better though...

The 75.2 will have an MSRP price of around $199 or so. This is subject to change as materials prices are going up just about every week so it may require adjustment when it's release comes around.