Sign in to follow this  
Cutra

Anyone do a Zed system lately?

I will be installing an Ulysses amp in my car this spring and then maybe replacing it with an ESX 60.4.

I convinced my brother to go with ESX amps the old zed ones. Hopefully he will now see how good and powerful they are. I'm going to start him off with a 175.2 and if that is not enough I'm expecting a 275.2 to arrive soon. Mind you I don't really want to give him either of them yet he is my brother....

Does anyone else have any old zed in their cars?

Currently I have a hifonics Gemini vii doing my entire system and it's pretty damn good.

I'm almost totally satisfied with it. Just no real earthshattering bass yet with 4 8's it's good for now.

L.

We have had a few ZED customers on the store lately, but I am not sure if they are SSA members or not. I hope to run a Draconia BB and Deuce BB in my SQ install.

We have had a few ZED customers on the store lately, but I am not sure if they are SSA members or not. I hope to run a Draconia BB and Deuce BB in my SQ install.

I'm amazed more people don't buy the Zed amps, especially when you consider they are some of the best deals out there for what they cost. Almost everyone who buys one will get another one once they see the quality firsthand though.

I'm amazed more people don't buy the Zed amps, especially when you consider they are some of the best deals out there for what they cost. Almost everyone who buys one will get another one once they see the quality firsthand though.

Very true.

If they had a 6 chn I'd have wood.

I think I changed my hopeful plans to a Draconia BB + 2 Miniliths.

I think I changed my hopeful plans to a Draconia BB + 2 Miniliths.

Hey Denim, let me know how it goes.

I have never seen any of the new Zed amps in a car up here in Canada.

Are there any as powerful as the older zed amps? They look more like really good sound

quality amps.