SoundSplinter

SoundSplinter Updated!

updates.jpg

Greetings all!

After a couple of weeks wading through our terribly disjointed website code to refresh our look

and improve the ability to add future content, the streamlined design is finally back online.

A week of jury duty in between didn't help matters progress on my intended time table, but

things are finally stackin' up and business is back on track.

Just wanted to keep the loyal fans (and new lurkers) appraised of what's up over here in California!

Hope all is well with everyone! sun.gif:slayer:

Take 'er easy,

:woot: glad it is back up. I like the improvements.

I started my jury duty today. I hope I get out next week like I am supposed to. Aargh.

Love the jump links.

Maybe add some discussion about LMS to the FAQ?

and have TT send me a plan for that box, only for one rl-i8.....and i'll love you forever!

wait, i pretty much do, lol....but i'd take the box plans anyway.

site looks awesome by the way!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thanks for the idea DevilDriver - the FAQ will definitely be added to as time permits. If anyone else has ideas for topics they would like to see covered, please post 'em! Good luck on the duty M5, here's hoping those darn lawyers get to the point sooner rather than later! Kent, unfortuantely I think those TTB guys are planning on selling their enclosures as a finished product (I noticed they no longer offer custom blueprints even), so I imagine they're not going to want to share their plans =[

I think it just made my nutz drop a little further............

J

Mike it looks great, easier to use then before.

no sale on the RL-p 18 d2??

Nope, not currently - I couldn't be that predictable! :coolugh:

Not to mention, inventory is coming in slow on those D2's so I'm trying to avoid an out-of-stock situation.

is it me or did the RL-p 12's displacement change from .18cF to .15cF

Edited by jacka

It did change, our previous measurement seemed to have been a little too generous - but given the small discrepancy, it should not have been a make or break situation.

Mike

You mentioned before that the RL-p 18 specs would be different than the previous 15 or 12. If I recalled it has higher power handling and xmax. Would the RL-p 15 and 12 specs now are the same or does it follow the RL-p 18.

thanks

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question, so please ask again if I didn't hit it. The RL-p18 should be able to handle a bit more power mechanically, but the coils are the same so thermally it sports the same power handling as the other two RL-p drivers. As for the spec's on the 15 and 12, those drivers are staying the same (i.e. there are no changes being made to their design at this time) and therefore their T/S parameters will remain constant.