flakko

A few updates for the Merlin and Xterminator

well, i talked to JR today, and i got some cool news.

along with a cosmetic makeover the new MD1 MD2 and MD3 are all class DE like the AX's, as well as strappable (finally)

the XT2000D and the XT4000D both have 20% more output and are using 110v (i think) power supplies instead of the original 70v

next time i stop by usamps ill try to snap some more pix of the new Merlin sexiness.

more updates to come as they show up.

So does that mean that the new merlins will have an even higher efficiency? Are the power ratings similar?

indeed even higher efficiency. im pretty sure the pwr is the same tho.

more updates for the Merlin line. looks like they are REALLY bumpin up this line:

the md3 can now take more that 15 volts (iirc)

MD23 and MD41 are both discountinued however the are adding a smaller MD21 which is 80x2@4, and a ginormous monster of a 4 channel the MD43 which is 100x4@4 150x4@2 300x2@4 and 500x2@2 (not sure about the 2ohm rating) its monstrous.

i have confirmed the new Merlins are going to have a plexi bottom, and the class DE's are very close to the AX line.

and they are now available

still need pictures lol

also may be a 5 channel in the mix BUT not confirmed or any thing liek that just a rumor to add to the mill.

are the xterminator lines overrated on the us amps site? they are different from what you gave us. i know this was brought up, but i dont think it was really resolved.

are the xterminator lines overrated on the us amps site? they are different from what you gave us. i know this was brought up, but i dont think it was really resolved.

they give out what this site says.

^^^ yes. and pix kinda old but i found them in 6spdcoupes ces thing

CES2007089.jpg

oooh pretty board.... thats the merlin folks!

CES2007085.jpg

Old school sinks

CES2007084.jpg

the MD21

and a ginormous monster of a 4 channel the MD43 which is 150x4@4 250x4@2 300x2@4 and 500x2@2 its monstrous.

how much it does @ 4ohm on 2channel? 300rms i assume?

and a ginormous monster of a 4 channel the MD43 which is 150x4@4 250x4@2 300x2@4 and 500x2@2 its monstrous.

It is says 300 right in the quote.

It is says 300 right in the quote.

holy chit.

loll, im tired