Sign in to follow this  
Grim

Shirt Idea

I'll go ahead and nip it in the bud and say we're not going to do anything like that...

We've got the ideas pretty much set in stone for what we're going to do, tasteful, not tacky...and the "expression" if you will focuses on the direction of the company itself.

Nick,

With all due respect, I must say while I can see your point, considering pucking Insane is the most commonly though of words for the abriviation FI in car audio...........it kinda makes sense.

Plus leave tasteful, for focal and infinity.......This is car audio for being LOUD not for being soft.

Jordan

I too see your point...

But from a marketing standpoint...a better choice of words would probably bethe better way to go...you know the whole "politically correct" thing..

The company is going in the direction of an infinitely customizible sub by the end consumer...so i think the catch phrase of "infinite possbilities" would be better suited...it idolizes the direction of the company a little better than "effing insane"

-Nick

I see what your saying Nick and I agree 100%. Doesnt mean I dont still want a shirt like above, but I understand.

Not sure how they would feel about it... especially if it was toted around the wrong way... BUT

You know you CAN order your own custom made shirt, and have whatever you want put on it ;).

nG

Indeed.

So why even try to get an entire company to adopt your individual idea then? ;)

:P.

JUST GO FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! w00ts.

nG

Not bad at all :)

I really dont care too much if people individually decide to make their own shirts. But it would have to be for personal use only. 1 for you (and maybe a spare for when you get Liquid Nails smeared on the other) and not selling them to anyone else. Something about the copyrighted logo and name and all that legal mumbo jumbo.

Might make for an entertaining contest though...

Current shirts are plain and single color... new ones will have a little more pop to them. But like we said before, we build subs and arent a clothing company.

Ill keep an eye on this one though. This topic might turn into something a little more fun.

Thanks,

Scott

I too see your point...

But from a marketing standpoint...a better choice of words would probably bethe better way to go...you know the whole "politically correct" thing..

The company is going in the direction of an infinitely customizible sub by the end consumer...so i think the catch phrase of "infinite possbilities" would be better suited...it idolizes the direction of the company a little better than "effing insane"

-Nick

Makes sense......On the same token lets look at DD. Mainly advertises towards SPL oriented people...aka males 15-37...........Then look at Infinity. Similar market group but for people with a little more $$ to spend and less knowledge of the science involved in audio.........they market towards being high dollar=high performance.

You seem to have the High quality=high value per dollar.

Its just how I see it.........I am the type who usually goes with a flow that can take myself in a positve direction especially when its attention a company needs.

Also shirts.........marketing........if it don't grab your eye when you pass by, you look it over. If it catches your eye your subconsious (spelling here??) remembers it.

J

Supply and demand, consumer surplus, consumer population... there are a lot of thing to consider when you put a new product on the market, from a car to a toothpick. but that is true if it doent catch your eye no botter (spellin??)

BTW can you do T-shirts 3xl or 4xl??? im a big guy.... :OhYeah:

Flakko... yeah we are in Nevada still. I didnt feel the need to correct that one about CA since it looked mor elike wishful thinking to me:) I miss CA.

Next run of shirts I have to do some 3X and 4X as I have had more than a few requests for them.

Thanks...

Scott

fifront2fm8.jpg

correct me if im wrong... isnt Fi out of nevada?

Yeah im just to lazy to change it...

Welll.. I like black shirts a lot. really don't care about personalization so much, just the Fi logo in white on black. If they go on sale I'll buy some, but in the mean time I think I'll do a simpler version of some of what I've seen above to rep Fi.

Not bad at all :)

I really dont care too much if people individually decide to make their own shirts. But it would have to be for personal use only. 1 for you (and maybe a spare for when you get Liquid Nails smeared on the other) and not selling them to anyone else. Something about the copyrighted logo and name and all that legal mumbo jumbo.

Might make for an entertaining contest though...

Current shirts are plain and single color... new ones will have a little more pop to them. But like we said before, we build subs and arent a clothing company.

Ill keep an eye on this one though. This topic might turn into something a little more fun.

Thanks,

Scott

Obviously...

I would never sell them..

Thanks for chiming in, I e-mailed you but lately things havent been sending like they should.

Anyone who wants them, let me know, I have the prices(it will go down if more people order) but we need at least 6...I figured we can all decide what we want, and split the total cost for the printer.. Iv ordered from this place many times, and there shirts are top notch..

Sign in to follow this