Sign in to follow this  
audio-neon

Christmas in april, at least half of my christmas

I woke up, and sitting in my dining room ( my little brother brought my delivery in) was 2 boxes.

DSCN1070.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1076.jpg

DSCN1077.jpg

And the other box was the first half of my wiring order.

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

I woke up, and sitting in my dining room ( my little brother brought my delivery in) was 2 boxes.

DSCN1070.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1076.jpg

DSCN1077.jpg

And the other box was the first half of my wiring order.

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

Niceness in 2 boxes... :fing34:

I was really impressed with your packaging, i have it sitting on my room on a shelf incase i ever do break your indestructible product.

Anyways put the saz-1500d in the car today powering two dual 4 (wired down to 1ohm) voice coil Diamond D1 10" woofers, and after 4 seconds of a 30-55 hz warble, i could smell the vc glue, so i have been taking it easy on them. Waiting for my spl sub (two weeks, or four depending on order of purchases).

I was really impressed with your packaging, i have it sitting on my room on a shelf incase i ever do break your indestructible product.

Anyways put the saz-1500d in the car today powering two dual 4 (wired down to 1ohm) voice coil Diamond D1 10" woofers, and after 4 seconds of a 30-55 hz warble, i could smell the vc glue, so i have been taking it easy on them. Waiting for my spl sub (two weeks, or four depending on order of purchases).

You got a pair of BL's coming dont you?

You got a pair of BL's coming dont you?

Nope, although that would probably work, I haven't decided on the woofer I am going to use yet. I will decide in the next day or so.

SI Mag D2 15" maybe? :)

I think he is more about SPL then SQ. May be wrong tho...

True enough... but the Mag can do SPL if you want it to :) We have a pair of SAZ-1500Ds on 2x Mag 12s in my brothers truck doing 146.8 dB in nSPL no wall 0-24 and we aren't done yet.

Come on Jacob, you know i am a traitor to the sq world. But for Street A i need either a single 12", two 10" or three 8" woofers, which could handle two saz-1500d's.

Silverbane, i used to compete in sq, the last two years in Iasca, but this car is strictly spl right now.

Edited by audio-neon

pix of install, ;)

Two 10" DD 9510s?

Wonder if Richard still has his for sale...

I think so!! i was looking at them but they are dual 4 ohm and i need .7 ohm

Edited by stevew007

pix of install, ;)

Denim, the install, will be shown in the form of a build log, right now its just sitting in the place of my DD m1, on the side of the box, and it is snowing outside, so i will let the amp stay away from the snow. I am waiting on about 140sq feet of damplifer and all of my power wire from knukonceptz.

As for an spl woofer I am looking at a couple of different choices.

American Bass vfl 12" dual 2 ohm

Fi BTl 12" dual 2

2 Fi Bl 10" Dual 1

T3 Audio TSNS

2) DD 3510's dual 1

pix of install, ;)

Denim, the install, will be shown in the form of a build log, right now its just sitting in the place of my DD m1, on the side of the box, and it is snowing outside, so i will let the amp stay away from the snow. I am waiting on about 140sq feet of damplifer and all of my power wire from knukonceptz.

Fi BTl 12" dual 2

2 Fi Bl 10" Dual 1

T3 Audio TSNS

2) DD 3510's dual 1

I would vote BL 10's.

pix of install, ;)

Fi BTl 12" dual 2

2 Fi Bl 10" Dual 1

T3 Audio TSNS

2) DD 3510's dual 1

I would vote BL 10's.

That is what mine is gonna have in it. I will be ordering first onein about 3 weeks...

Bl 10"s would work, albeit costliest way, silverbane, what options are you getting?

I might run 2 10" audioque hd3's or two bl 10"s.... Haven't decided, sooo many good choices.

Bl 10"s would work, albeit costliest way, silverbane, what options are you getting?

Fully loaded. Will have a 1500D per when I am done...

so 2 strapped 1500D's on 2 BL's...

But, only 1 for a while...

I think i am gonna go with the bl's too, let me know how your's sound before i make up my mind, my other choice right now is the Audioque Hd3's.

Sign in to follow this