sundownz

AA Assassin 8" specs?

Anyone have T/S and other specs on these guys? Looking at picking up a used one for my Dad :)

Thanks!

Anyone have T/S and other specs on these guys? Looking at picking up a used one for my Dad :)

Thanks!

Here ya go. Great little sub.

Cutout diam. 7 1/4

Outer diam. 8 1/2

Mounting depth 5 1/8

Weight 13 pounds

Fs 46.5 Hz

Mms 80 g

Vas 7.3 L

Xmax 15.5 mm

Qms 2.72

Spl 83.2 dB 1W/1M

Voice Coil diam. 2 inch aluminum

Qes .54

Znom 4 ohms

BL 12.3 n/a

Re 3.5 ohms

Sd 187 cm2

Le 3 mH

Rec. Power 150 W

Voice coil Single 4 ohm

Qts .45 Rms 350W

Cone Paper pulp

Car Application Assassin 8

Sealed CuFt =0.4

Ported CuFt= 0.6 Tuned @ 40hz

Looks very promising. Do you know how this compares to the DD 1008? That is my other option right now.

I don't have any experience with that sub. The AA sub can handle a bit more than the 150w it asks for. You can probably put about 300w to this and be fine if it's in a sealed box. It's very accurate and has plenty of punch to it. There are plenty of people on this forum that have used this sub before so you might want to ask around. Hopefully more people will respond to this for ya. Good luck and let me know if if you need anything else. :fing34:

Wait til the new ones are released! Badass CUTE little 8" driver!

I TOTALLY AGREE. Price and quality will be worth it. I feel dumb that I didn't mention that. Sorry Chad.

In a .6 cf enclosure (each) tuned to about 38 hz mine were quite happy with 400+ watts apiece. Sounded excellent. Suprisingly good bottom end as well considering the high Fs and tuning.

In a .6 cf enclosure (each) tuned to about 38 hz mine were quite happy with 400+ watts apiece. Sounded excellent. Suprisingly good bottom end as well considering the high Fs and tuning.

Same here. Had 2 of them in 1.2^3 @40Hz getting 800watts and they sounded excellent and hit pretty hard. Solid little subs for sure.

They will be out by July 4th, if not before.

its nice to have a straight up date like that :fing34: ; i assume that this date includes all the lines, subs as well as mid-bass driver?

Edited by SQBubble

I picked up a pair of the old Assassin 8s for my Dad, we'll see how they do :)

Will they be priced similar to old Assasins?

Less than 100 bucks

Im getting excited for the new ownes to be released, i just purchased a bunch and i mean a bunch of the old assassin 8's :)