00s-dime00

Joe's wall build

So ummmm...yeah Ive been slacking on the updates here...so here is a few pics from before SBN...

I got tired of the completely mismatched and fugly interior...so I spruced it up a lil...

Doors...for now

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02994.jpg

Dash

DSC02993.jpg

DSC02995.jpg

And I finally got off my ass and installed the 93 Eclipse seats I had lying around..Woohoo

DSC02998.jpg

Ohhh...and I have a bumper too...:lol:

DSC02999.jpg

nice truck bro, u gonna be at scrapin the coast this year? i would like to see ur truck in person.

No Scrapin' for me this year bro...I would love to go, but that is the week of my honeymoon vacation...And I would no longer have a truck if I missed that trip.. :lol:

Very impressive. What else can be said?

-fp

Thanks man. It needs some finishing...but it does the job for now.

For those who aren't following my build on the other forums, I met up with Steve Meade when he was in Daytona on Monday and gave him a lil taste of what the redheaded slut is capable of....and he got some video..

Enjoy

Thank you. I need to get my lazy rear out into the garage and finish everything up..but I've been burned out working on it for the last 6 months...Just enjoying it as it sits for now. Updates will resume in a little while.

I notice in the video that the subs were hitting the back of the seat. isnt that bad for the woofer?

I notice in the video that the subs were hitting the back of the seat. isnt that bad for the woofer?

there is a bunch of extra material on the back of the seats that flaps with the wind..they're old and it came away from the foam..the actual seat is about 1 1/2" away from the sub..will be taken care of when I get them re-upholstered. :neil:

Here's a few pics to give you an idea of what I have been working on today...I finally got a little motivation :lol:

DSC03035.jpg

DSC03036.jpg

DSC03037.jpg

Two Dayton RS180-4's per door and one on each side of the dash....along with 4 Morel MDT-39 1 1/8" tweets per side...should be fun...

Glassin should start tomorrowbiggrin.gif

Edited by 00s-dime00

Gives u more DEEEBEEEZZZ

Damn bro remember me i met you by the mall and and waterpark here in daytona, you have came a long way since then i see, im still working on my f250 NICE NUMBERS

Damn bro remember me i met you by the mall and and waterpark here in daytona, you have came a long way since then i see, im still working on my f250 NICE NUMBERS

Was that back in 06 when I had the 13W7's? I am trying to remember you, but honestly I don't recollect meeting...but then again I have a horrible memory...lol

Soooooo....things have been crazy AGAIN this week....more B/S like usual....but the good news is that I got out there today and got one door ready for resin....

Check it yo...

DSC03056.jpg

DSC03055.jpg

DSC03054.jpg

DSC03053.jpg

DSC03051.jpg

I got it coated in resin, and the back side has 2 layers of the 29oz Bi-axial weave mat...along with a coat of Duraglass :ph34r:

DSC03057.jpg

DSC03058.jpg

DSC03059.jpg

no hair trick vids? does it move alot of air with the port being there?how many cubic feet is that box?

Ask and you shall recieve.....courtesy of Joey(418FIs)

th_MVI_0118.jpg

As you can see, it does move a lot of air...and the enclosure is about 16.5 cubes after displacements... :neil:

I got out there and did a bunch of sanding on the door panel...got the thing blocked out all the way to 220 grit..I still have a few small things to take care of, but tomorrow I should have the high build primer on it...

DSC03064.jpg

DSC03062.jpg

DSC03061.jpg

DSC03060.jpg

Not much left to do on this thing...woohoo.

Made a grille outta some aluminum and some stainless steel mesh...bolted the mesh to the aluminum with some countersunk allen head bolts...and molded the grille in...now all it needs is a coat of rage to make it pretty and then I can start on the others.biggrin.gif

DSC03072.jpg

DSC03071.jpg

DSC03076.jpg

DSC03075.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

DSC03073.jpg

Alright...tweet grille is done...with the exception of the SS hardware to hold it together..gotta pick that up tomorrow

DSC03083.jpg

DSC03082.jpg

DSC03081.jpg

DSC03080.jpg

Holy BIG PICTURES BATMAN!

;)

Holy BIG PICTURES BATMAN!

;)

Lol...sorry bro...I can make them a lil smaller if you like...

The panel is in primer now...and thats how it will roll to unite...I dont have time to fix it up good enough for paint and theres no use halfassin itsmile.gif Got all the Grilles polished up and put together...minus the mids grille. I am waiting on some epoxy to dry...but check it yo...

DSC03085.jpg

DSC03087.jpg

DSC03086.jpg

door panel done...for now :lol: got it all wired up and I loooooove it...the midbass is outfockin standing...too bad I had to amp it down a lil bit cuz the drivers side couldn't keep up...lol

Also made my stainless steel step for the rear roll pan/bumper... :D

DSC03092.jpg

DSC03091.jpg

DSC03089.jpg

Aight...so now my 3rd alt goes in...Just an ol' trusty AD244 that was benched at 166 amps of output at full load and 132 at idle to help me out just a little.

Since I didn't document the other alt bracket I made...here are some pics of where I started

DSC03106.jpg

DSC03107.jpg

DSC03108.jpg

DSC03109.jpg

DSC03110.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03113.jpg

I still have to drill 2 more holes for the idler pulleys but after that, I'm done with the front bracket.

WOW! Will you teach me master?

only now you notice this wicked build. only thing that i could think of is that he has no leg room because i own the same car and im only 5' 9''