Sign in to follow this  
belunt

15" BTL Enclosure Warning I'm a Noob

n00b to the forum that is :coolugh:, did this one for a local guy. I'll let the pictures do the talking. It was a little dirty sorry, I had to snap pictures off quick and vaccumed when the guy picked it up.

15BTLFlair001.jpg

15BTLFlair005.jpg

15BTLFlair007.jpg

15BTLFlair010.jpg

15BTLFlair011.jpg

15BTLFlair012.jpg

15BTLFlair013.jpg

15BTLFlair014.jpg

15BTLFlair016.jpg

15BTLFlair015.jpg

Comments welcome, I've got a few other BTL enclosures I've done I'll toss them up as well otherwise check out my photobucket page HERE

Edited by belunt

is that birch?

awesome work. ill say that again, awesome work...

Looks to be 7ply birch ply.

yeah, im not familiar with birch at all really, i just knew that wasnt cheap plywood... :)

did i mention that its fukin awesome, though?

Edited by Tremor1127

is that birch?

awesome work. ill say that again, awesome work...

Looks to be 7ply birch ply.

Birch and it's 13 ply, I don't use 7 ply. I'm not even sure they carry 7 at my lumber yard.

Thanks for all the support guys. Makes doing builds like this worth it ;). And it might be hard to tell and see but that's black carpet within the lettering and the binding posts mounted on the back in line with the middle of the woofer cutout.

Edited by belunt

Very nice Mr Belunt as always and I have not forgotten about you, just been some things going on right now. I will be getting in touch with you about a box very soon.

Seen this on SMD too........I like t alot.........Makes me smile seeing this kind of work.

Ha! this is mine.

DSCN1646.jpg

Not THE best video but its all i could get... plus i was driving ;) .Thanks again Ryan!

th_DSCN1668.jpg

Edited by slim8605

Sign in to follow this