Sign in to follow this  
atsaubrey

Fi wins in SQ

Went to my first SQ comp today and took home 1st place (IASCA) Running 2 Fi Q's Bass score was 16 out of 20 possible points. Would have been better score but the judge said I could have used a bit more power on the subs. (ran them set to Eric Holdaway's ears and some judges like more or less here or there) Way to go Scott da man, judge looked over the install after the SQ judging during my presentation and smiled when he saw Fi subs, said he was happy Scott was going strong (exactly his words). Damn Scott everyone knows you! I will admit I scored 26 points behind 2nd place for SQ due to front stage/imaging issues but stomped ass in install by 48 points. I will get that dreaded front stage dialed in be back at it. Almost seems unfair to win when my sound wasn't the best.....subs sounded awesome though!

sure damn glad to hear that Atsaubrey

If you don't mind me asking what kinda watts are your Q's getting ?

and what kinda car

and what kinda car

Chrysler 300 running the Q's sealed with a Zapco C2K 9.0 (2200 wrms but only using roughly 600 of it during SQ judging)

and what kinda car

Chrysler 300 running the Q's sealed with a Zapco C2K 9.0 (2200 wrms but only using roughly 600 of it during SQ judging)

Almost forgot, during SPL testing I hit 139.8db and they asked me to compete in bassrace as well, turned the offer down though. Not bad for a SQ car with a sealed box and trunk car. :fing34: They accidently thought I was competeing in SPL and had me listed on the leaderboard in 2nd place for quite awhile! :superman:

awesome.

yeah scott is famous. i was talking to tuan from team toxic bass and tuan was saying scott is a genius.

Stomping ass in an IASCA install judging is no easy task, means you did something right :)

What is your front stage?

Post some pics of your install since you stomped, we'd love to see it.

Went to my first SQ comp today and took home 1st place (IASCA) Running 2 Fi Q's Bass score was 16 out of 20 possible points. Would have been better score but the judge said I could have used a bit more power on the subs. (ran them set to Eric Holdaway's ears and some judges like more or less here or there) Way to go Scott da man, judge looked over the install after the SQ judging during my presentation and smiled when he saw Fi subs, said he was happy Scott was going strong (exactly his words). Damn Scott everyone knows you! I will admit I scored 26 points behind 2nd place for SQ due to front stage/imaging issues but stomped ass in install by 48 points. I will get that dreaded front stage dialed in be back at it. Almost seems unfair to win when my sound wasn't the best.....subs sounded awesome though!

Very clean. Lets see some front stage pics please :fing34:

:woot:

:woot:

Lets say the "world" will see front stage and the rest of the install shortly. :takepix: Fi has been good to me and it is about time some of these "internet" retailers see some of their products in the public spotlight, lets admit some of the best on the market are also some of the least known companies but produce the best products :fing34:

What kind of songs are played in SQ comps (specific examples)???

with Sq in IASCA it is severalsongs off of the competition CD. very well recorded stuff and very dynamic.

Sign in to follow this