audiobuckspl

two amps for four 15 btl loaded

i need two amps to power 4 15 btl loaded. i want them to be clean power, low voltage, stable at 1 ohm or lower, be able to get 2k-2.5k a piece. i will be entering in spl comps and need something that is going to stand out if ya know what i mean? i want mid 150's, this is going to be in a nissan p/u truck ext. cab that i am going to put a camper shell on and have it walled in! also what does everyone think about the z-1, i have concidered 2 of them because the are 12.5 volt required and the are strappable.

ALL amps are required to have 12V plus..... (unless you mean they rate their power at 12V..)

So not just the z1....

As far as efficiency's your average class D will cover that portion for you...

though you probably know even if an amp was 100% efficient for you to hit 150 you gonna have to do some serious electrical upgrades on your nissan...

The amps above listed should do the trick

Rockford t4000

even a few soundstreams can rip that much power.......

Don't rule out Us Amps and Sundown....

Edited by theabunai

Memphis MOJO 4kw

OR

Hifonics Goliath

nG

how much can i get either for and what would the voltage requirements be?

Minimum of a 200amp alternator, big3, dual runs of 1/0, deep cycle under the hood, and 2-4 G31 deep cycles in the rear.

My personal thoughts.

nG

ALL amps are required to have 12V plus..... (unless you mean they rate their power at 12V..)

So not just the z1....

As far as efficiency's your average class D will cover that portion for you...

though you probably know even if an amp was 100% efficient for you to hit 150 you gonna have to do some serious electrical upgrades on your nissan...

The amps above listed should do the trick

Rockford t4000

even a few soundstreams can rip that much power.......

Don't rule out Us Amps and Sundown....

yea i know, im gonna have a lot to do on the electrical side, are the soundstreams good amps and if so which series should i look for and how much do they run for?

I picked up my Orion 2500d used for around $400.

I would say a Z2 would be the route to go we had one in a crx running 4 12" RE MT's and it put up with every thing we could give it. We had the big three done on top of an upgraded alternator with a power generator to keep voltage stable, and a fleet of bateries along with 16 runs of 1/0 gauge wire from alternator to back bataries (8 positve and 8 negative to the engine).

Or you can get a Audiobahn A5000SPL, Autotek MM4000.1D, Crossfire VR4000D,Earthquake PH20000W/D2, Earthquake PHD10000W, Earthquake PHD5000W, Hifonics Maxximus, Hifonics Goliath GX5000D, JBL A6000GTi, Lanzar OPTI 4000D, Memphis 4KW, MMATS 3000.1, Rockford Fosgate Power T40001bd, Soundstream XXX-10000D, Soundstream XXX-6500D, Ground Zero GZPA 1.6000D, TRU SH-1 Sledge Hammer, US Amps USA-6000, US Amps USA-4000, US Amps USA-3000. These are the ones that I have ran and was very impressed with some of these amps may be a little bit more power that what you need for a daily driving system but if you hook it up with no distortion you should be good to go.

I would say a Z2 would be the route to go we had one in a crx running 4 12" RE MT's and it put up with every thing we could give it. We had the big three done on top of an upgraded alternator with a power generator to keep voltage stable, and a fleet of bateries along with 16 runs of 1/0 gauge wire from alternator to back bataries (8 positve and 8 negative to the engine).

Or you can get a Audiobahn A5000SPL, Autotek MM4000.1D, Crossfire VR4000D,Earthquake PH20000W/D2, Earthquake PHD10000W, Earthquake PHD5000W, Hifonics Maxximus, Hifonics Goliath GX5000D, JBL A6000GTi, Lanzar OPTI 4000D, Memphis 4KW, MMATS 3000.1, Rockford Fosgate Power T40001bd, Soundstream XXX-10000D, Soundstream XXX-6500D, Ground Zero GZPA 1.6000D, TRU SH-1 Sledge Hammer, US Amps USA-6000, US Amps USA-4000, US Amps USA-3000. These are the ones that I have ran and was very impressed with some of these amps may be a little bit more power that what you need for a daily driving system but if you hook it up with no distortion you should be good to go.

cool, t/y for the lists of amps. i know the us amps are very good i have two us 600's now.

thanks for the price ill try and keep my eyes open for a good deal like that maybe ill get luckey!

thanks for the price ill try and keep my eyes open for a good deal like that maybe ill get luckey!

used soundstreams usually go for like 600 -650 theres one on caraudio.com right now

Someone already suggested them, but I'm happy with my 2 memphis 4ks, very pretty for shows too. I see them all the time for sale used on the t/l classifieds for 5-600. New you're looking around 1200. The list above was good, heres a list of a lot of amps:

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/

Hear nothing but good from sundown too..

Someone already suggested them, but I'm happy with my 2 memphis 4ks, very pretty for shows too. I see them all the time for sale used on the t/l classifieds for 5-600. New you're looking around 1200. The list above was good, heres a list of a lot of amps:

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/

Hear nothing but good from sundown too..

What are the t/l classifieds? I was looking to get a Memphis 4ks. Do the amps usually run like new upon arrival. If you know of any other sites where I can get some I would appreciate it if you let me know. Thanks.

t/l classifieds=

termpro.com > go to the forum> go to the classifieds section.

I never could get ahold of the guy with the memphis 4ks. :(