atsaubrey

Cograts Zed!!!!

I just recieved my copy of the june issue and by god they reviewed the Gladius. Reviewer stated it is in the top 5 amps for sound quality he has ever tested. Congrats Stephen! Heck and this is the first time I have ever visited this forum too, but it looks like it is time to install my Gladius and two Miniliths and start my second SQ vehicle! Actually Anyone wanna trade a mint Minilith hand signed by Stephen for a Duece plus cash?

Wow I would like to see that article.

Word. I'll see if I can scan it when I get home.

Word. I'll see if I can scan it when I get home.

Thanks Neil,

I checked the Kliens on the way home but they did not have it.

Wow, pretty impressive review considering most magazine reviews these days are just brown nosing an advertiser. I don't think Steve has ever advertised his car audio amps anywhere.

"The company espouses unpopular but true notions in its product manual and builds a very modest amp with sound quality to rival anything out there. The Zed Audio Gladius left me quite impressed and has become an additional point of reference for sound quality from a 2-channel mobile amplifier."

Did they test the standard or BurrBrown version?

Did they test the standard or BurrBrown version?

Doesn't say, so I'm assuming it was without the BB. They would have mentioned it if it did have the upgrade.

You would think, but they screwed up several things when they tested the Mag 12.

Regardless, the review was great. Good for Zed Audio. I love how the article mentioned the Manual as a must read. Steve is not afraid to let it out there and he is definately one of the few that can back it up. :fing34:

just finished reading the review, and i'm impressed! like already mentioned, the reviewer was really taken by the sound and performance of the amp. good job zed!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I'll have to pick up an issue at books a million today. My subscription ran out this year and I never got it back, lol.

I talked to Stephen via AIM, and he said it was the BB version, hence the super low THD.

Did anyone get a chance to scan it so others on here can read it?

IT's not in MY June issue. Just the piss-poor directory thing. This was my last issue too. You sure it's not the July issue? My June issue has the Bigg's Regal on the cover. That car is so freakin awesome!

damnit don't make me back order, someone copy it so I can read :(

GREAT ARTICLE....PROUD OF YOU TOO ZED......

I just recieved my copy of the june issue and by god they reviewed the Gladius. Reviewer stated it is in the top 5 amps for sound quality he has ever tested. Congrats Stephen! Heck and this is the first time I have ever visited this forum too, but it looks like it is time to install my Gladius and two Miniliths and start my second SQ vehicle! Actually Anyone wanna trade a mint Minilith hand signed by Stephen for a Duece plus cash?

Its year 2007, anybody with a printer at home should have scanner! :) Somebody post the article please.

Edited by AwaySooner

Yes please!!!