Sign in to follow this  
JazzScreamer

Any new news?

Just wondering if anyone has had any updates about the release of AA's new line. I know that the projected date is around July 4th, but I also know that things change. Thanks. :fing34:

I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to offer, I used the Assassin for a while and it sounded fantastic. I hope it is soon that we see the new products.

yea i just want some aa's to test out

I spoke with Chad over an e-mail early this morning. Everything seems to be going good and he expects that his new products will be out in less than a month. I guess the July 4th date is about right. :fing34:

yes, we are pushing hard for everything to be ready for a 4th of July launch date. Ill post a couple of pics up later next week of some products...

Thanks,

Scott

yes, we are pushing hard for everything to be ready for a 4th of July launch date. Ill post a couple of pics up later next week of some products...

Thanks,

Scott

:partybanana:

Thanks,

Scott

SWEET.

Cant wait.

Yea I keep hearing you guys are going to produce some comp sets which I am in need of so I can't wait till everything is out..

Sign in to follow this